• Добро пожаловать на инвестиционный форум!

Во всем многообразии инвестиций трудно разобраться. MMGP станет вашим надежным помощником и путеводителем в мире инвестиций. Только самые последние тренды, передовые технологии и новые возможности. 400 тысяч пользователей уже выбрали нас. Самые актуальные новости, проверенные стратегии и способы заработка. Сюда люди приходят поделиться своим опытом, найти и обсудить новые перспективы. 16 миллионов сообщений, оставленных нашими пользователями, содержат их бесценный опыт и знания. Присоединяйтесь и вы!

Впрочем, для начала надо зарегистрироваться!
  • 🐑 Моисей водил бесплатно. А мы платим, хотя тоже планируем работать 40 лет! Принимай участие в партнеской программе MMGP
  • 📝 Знаешь буквы и умеешь их компоновать? Платим. Дорого. Бессрочная акция от MMGP: "ОПЛАТА ЗА СООБЩЕНИЯ"

22USD CLUB - www.22usd.com

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

nonogirl

ТОП-МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

Hello buddies,

I’d like to share you my story with 22USD CLUB, I joined this program in 2005, and it has been automatically paying me since the moment after I joined, it has been paying steadily for more than two years now, it is a reputable program, you can check its payout status on a lot of popular monitors including hyipranks.com.

What you need to do is referal two downlines after you join, then just wait for the money coming into your e-gold account.Yeah, that is true! Real Cash! I am not admin of this program, I am just one of its members; but I am still trying my best to promote it, cause I'm getting $$$$$$ from it!!!

You need to pay $22 to get a membership for this one. but you can earn back $21 by only ref two downlines; and $21 for each two direct downlines; you can get that back even much more by only two refs, and of course you can earn much much much more by ref more downlines, and you can also earn from your downlines' downlines, up to 16 level.

Join NOW!

In fact this one is the best and the only MLM online.

* Level Refs Bonus
1 2 21
2 4 6
3 8 4
4 16 8
5 32 16
6 64 32
7 128 64
8 256 128
9 512 256
10 1024 512
11 2048 1024
12 4096 2048
13 8192 4096
14 16384 8192
15 32768 16384
16 65536 32768
* Total 131070 65559

THE ONLY MOST FAQ IS: IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN? DOES IT STILL HAVE POTENTIAL???

Never too late to join!

Join NOW!

It's unwise to say whether it is late or not. What you can earn depends on your team! If you can stand on top of your team, you will earn a lot, and it is very easy! It is easy to know whether it still has potential or not, just have a simple check with your friends, to see how many of them have joined. If only a few, well that's your big chance to be the first one to join in your group.

But it does not matter at all, it is simple: At the beginning, just always refund some money to your direct downlines, so your downlines will be more active to work hard to get their downlines. Be always keep in mind that you can earn from your downlines' downlines up to 16 levels!!! Isn't that great?

Join NOW!

What is more is that, you can earn back:

*$21 just simply by getting two direct downlines:
*$5 for each direct downline;
*$0.5 for every downline on every level;
*$10 pairing bonus for each two direct downline!

Join NOW!

http://cashme.22usd.com/

nonogirl

ТОП-МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

vel

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Добрый день!
А почему бы все условия в проекте на русском не написать?:l-1no:
Форум то русский!:)
А потом и можно будет рассматривать.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу