Поинты

Серф не новый, существует уже 80 дней

На выбор 3 инвест.плана

8% for 15 Days = 120%

4.5% x 30 Days = 135%

No-Surf: 4% For 40 Days

1 Unit = $10

Принимает SolidTurstPay, AlertPay и Liberty Reserve

Нет правила 50/50, вместо него действует правило активного апгрейда (т.е. достаточно просто иметь еще один активный ап)
Для заработка серфить 14 сайтов по 13 секунд
В день - 150-200 страниц
Выплаты в течение 72 часов после заказа
2% Реферральная комиссия
Минимум к выводу комисcии - 1$
Возможность рекламировать до 11 своих сайтов.

Обсуждение проекта:
moneymakergroup.com
talkgold.com
dreamteammoney.com

От себя могу добавить, что странно, что этот мсерф до сих пор не был представлен на форуме. Активно рекламируется на мониторингах и других серфах, вроде 14DaysHits, AdvertisingAds, Invest'n'Surf и др. известных. (Подозреваю, у них там вообще клан.)

Админ довольно активен, почти каждый день рапортует на мыло о сделанных выплатах, общается на форумах.
Когда делал ап через Liberty, в акаунте он не отразился, Через несколько часов тикет был уже обработан и деньги зачислены вручную.

(!) Реф.предложение в подписи

Последнее редактирование:

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
I have Completed All Withdrawals For 11/20/2007.

If You received Payment Please Post/Vote.

Please Note..I will be Off Thursday/Friday And Most likely Saturday Do to Our Country's Holiday..Thanksgiving. I was demanded by my Spouse, That i need to visit Family..

I will have A Announcement In Wednsday Update!

Ну, что я говорил?! Очень общительный админ;)

blackbrock

Специалист
Реакции
Поинты
То есть, выплаты здесь ежедневные, по запросу?

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Насколько я понял - нет. Выплаты производятся после окончания апгрейда.
FAQ:
Your upgrade will automatically be transferred to pending. Where I can then verify and process.

К тому же, я попробовал заказать Cashout на сумму, меньшую чем у меня есть на балансе, и выдает
Error : Sorry your request is greater than available balance

Так что это просто "остатки" от общей версии скрипта.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Админ решил обновить условия в проекте и изменил планы
New Plan: 4% x 40 Days NO-SURF
Revised: The 5% x 26 Day (130%) Plan is Now :4.5 x 30 Days(135%)
As Well As: All Upgraded Members will Earn From 2 Levels of Referrals. It Will Be a 2% For the First Level and 1% For the Second Level. All Referral commissions With drawable once a Minimum is reached of $1.00.

As a Than You - FEE FREE Until Friday/Saturday Morning.

Plans Are Now:
4.5%x30 Days (135%)
8%x15 Days(120%)
4%x40 Day(160%)

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Прошу ув. модераторов не считать данное сообщение оффтопом и удалять.
Мне кажется, эта тема может быть небезынтересной, поскольку напрямую касается интересов каждого серфера.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
The site is Growing little By Little Every Day. This Is Great! I would Like to Encourage Members to Refer their friends, Family Members and advertise Global Surf United. In Fact to compensate for Everyone's Efforts, all upgraded Members Will now Receive a 2% x 1% Referral Commission. Meaning:

2% For Every Directly Referred Member
1% For Any Direct Referrals Of Your Referred Member

Thank You, and Everyone Have a Great Day!

Повышено (кажется, временно) вознаграждение за привлечение рефералов!

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
All Withdrawals Have Been Paid! Please Post/Vote if You Have Been Paid! Thank You!!

Global Surf United Is doing Great. We have a Slow Steady Growth rate and I enjoy It. In my opinion this is the Best way to Go :) and for the Program, It doesn't Hurt!..

We Are 19 Members Away From Lowering The Deposit Fee! For every 100 Active Members we Have - The Fee is Dropped 1%. At 400 Upgraded Members It will be Fee Free!! If you Have Free Referrals: Encourage them To Upgrade, It Not Only Helps Themselves out by earning Safely but goes towards helping Everyone Out!

If By Monday 12/03/07 11:59:59 PM - We are at 100 Active Upgrade Members, I will Drop the Deposit Fee 2%, for Good!

I want to Clear Some Waters on the Recently Raise of the Referral Commission.
The recent Rise in the Commission can be sustained by the program and does not Hurt it at all. In fact i have Money Working Monday-Friday that earns averaging 1.20% a day. This money Is not Withdrawn everyday and Continues to Earn interests. This set of Funds Is a Commission Reserve Fund. I have not Yet Had to Dip into it and I'm glad. I don't foresee within the next 30 Days where i would. I add a Little Profit The Site Makes To It everyday. This will help produce a Higher Commission on the Future. So, Basically: The Referral Commission is Sustained through the Investments and as well has a Reserve Fund.

Officially December 1st 2007 - I would Like to Announce the Launch Of The Global Surf Networks. This networks now includes: Monitor - Forum - and Surf Site.

I have Plans to add a couple private Sites that Will Put Global Surf Networks In: Investment - Surf-Monitor-And-Forum.
What Does This mean For You???
Well More Advertising Exposure For Your Dollar! When You Purchase Advertising on one site, It Will also be Shown through out the Network! More Exposure is a Higher Chance of Sign ups!! This is offered to Paid Advertisements. All prices Will Be Listed and will be accessed Here:
http://www.globalunitedmonitor.com/?advertise - Final Prices Listed 12/01/2007

Newscasts: Yes I will be Doing them. I do not Plan to Do one Until after the New Year. I would Like to See The Forum and Monitor become Popular to make sure people watch them.Also gives me some Practice Time Hehe :)

Be Sure To Stop By the Forum and Monitor, Say Hi!!

To Keep In Mind:
December is A Very Busy Month! With Christmas, and other Religious Holidays, It can Get CRAZY! Now this year It should be even crazier for me.. I am expecting my first Son to Be Born :) Sometime Around Christmas.

Withdrawal Processing Time: Although i do not Anticipate any Delay - Could take 2-3 Days. Well within terms.
Days Withdrawal Will Not be Processed: December 24th,25th. These days I will Most likely Not Be In the Office Due to The Holiday!

I will Try and Do Withdrawals Late On the 23rd and First Thing on the 26th.

Sorry For the lengthy Update: Was needed. I hope Every One Has a Great Weekend!

Thank You
William
Global Surf Networks

Комиссионный сбор на апгрейд снижен на 1%. Если к понедельнику число активных членов превысит 100 человек, то еще на 2% (Извините, если что-то напутал, тяжело разбираться в безсоюзных предложениях)
GlobalSurfUnited становится действительно United и расширяется до сети Surf-Monitor-Forum
До сих пор все выплаты делеались за 2-3 дня, но в период рождественских каникул могут возникнуть задержки. По понятным причинам.

(Вильям либо обожает фантастику, либо немец - постоянно пишет слова с Большой Буквы :)))))

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Due to the success of the 60 day plan last time, I have had many members email me after they doubled their money and asked if I will make This Plan Available Again!

Well - This Weekend Only:
3.5% x 60 Days = 210%!!!
This plan will Not Be Available after December 2 2007 11:59:59PM EST

А также доступен дополнительный план, вклад на который можно будет сделать только в этот уикэнд.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
После тотального обновления скрипта, самое важное это:
Please Remember that You Will Now be Credit At Midnight Server Time for Your Days ROA. You may also Upgrade After Surfing and Be credited at Server Time
Дневной процент начисляется в 12 по полуночи. (для получения необходимо так же серфить 14 сайтов)
Ну и
I have been informed by a couple Members that they can't see the Earnings from the Old Script's Referrals.

I can on my End. I logged into a couple accounts and I myself could not see it.

So, I will be Adding your commission manually into the Referral Commission Area of your Account so you may see it.

This will be a 2-3 day Task, but should be complete in time for the Weekend.

Если у кого-то не хватает рефералов, или реф.комиссии, то в через 2-3 дня все должно быть исправлено. Работы по настройке еще продолжаются.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Сегодня первый ап ушел в ожидание. Ждем с нетерпением.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Урррра-Урра!:e-clap:
Выплату получил!

Date: 12/10/2007 04:00
Batch: 969254
From Account: U2369330
Amount: $13.00

Current FEE Structure
AlertPay: 4.5%
SolidTrustPay: 3%
Liberty Reserve: 3%

Cash outs Of Course No Fee (Except What Ever your processor Charges for a Receive Fee)

BONUS:
If Global Surf United is at 100 Members By December 31st, I will:
1.)Lower All Fee's To 1%.
2.) Give Every Member a Raffle Tickets Into The January Raffle (Prize Will be Announced Week of January 1st 2008!)

Please Note:
December 24th-25-26, I will be off Due to the Holidays. I will try to get payments Done some point during these Days, but I cannot Say I Will be able to.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Hey Global Surf United Member

There are no elevators in the house of success.
H. H. Vreeland

Today In History
In 1787, Pennsylvania became the second state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.

*Payouts have Been Completed. Please Post/Vote If Received Money!

Global Surf United Is 15 upgraded members Away From 100 Active Members. We Have 19 Days Left In December To Reach The Goal Of 100 Members!

Remeber:
BONUS:
If Global Surf United is at 100 Members By December 31st, I will:
1.)Lower All Fee's To 1% - FOR GOOD!.
2.) Give Every Member a Raffle Tickets Into The January Raffle (Prize Will be Announced Week of January 1st 2008!)

Missed Surfing Days: If you miss a Surfing Day, You will not LOSE any ROA. Instead what Happens is, Your Upgrade Will Extend out How Ever Many Days You Missed Surfing (Example: If you have a 15 Day Upgrade and miss Three Days. Your Upgrade will Actually Run 18 Days (15 Day + 3 Days To Make Up) and you will Receive Full ROA.
So there is Not Need to Ask For Credit For a Missed Surfing Day, As well as Not Lost ROA if you Where to Have Personal Obligations And cant surf a couple days.

To this Point It Appears Almost all bugs Have Been Worked Out. The Script is Doing what its Suppose to do. I am quite amazed at its Security.

As the Transferred Upgrades Expire and are Paid out, Your Accounts will begin to Show Correct GSU Units, Etc. As Long as your upgrade is Showing, Then it Be alright.

One thing I noticed and I fixed was last night i saw a couple New upgrades that didn't Receive a ROA but a Day was Subtracted.
**If You Need To Request a New Password Please Submit a Ticket. There Is No Request Password Feature, as the passwords are hashed and cannot be Un-hashed.

Our External Support Ticket System is Located Here:
http://www.globalsurfunited.com/enhanced_support/

Midnight Server Time: This is the Time that your Account Should Update for previous Days Surfing. the last Few Days I ran it manually At about 1030PM EST, because it was not Running automatically, I have Contacted me Host and I believe i have Configured it Correctly. So Tonight at Midnight Server Time, Your Accounts Should Update Automatically. If it Does not update, Do not Worry, I will run it again manually around 1030PM EST.

Upgrade After Surfing: You may upgrade After Surfing For the Day. You will still receive credit when Cron Runs without a Problem. So Feel Free To Upgrade After Surfing For The Day.

Site Audit:
I will conduct a Site audit of all Accounts. This will included: checking all Upgrades, Account IP's, and Withdrawals. There will be No Delay In Payments To anyone, unless Your Upgrade is Suspected.

If You have a Suspected False Deposit, I will simply Email you Directly. It will contain instructions on what To Do.

If you Do receive an Email, Please Respond Quickly, to prevent any Delay in your Account.

I WILL NOT suspend any Accounts, that Have a Suspected False Deposit. I don't think that there are any False Deposits, But To Keep the integrity of GSU, I feel it's a Must Do.

You Should Experience NO Down Time, and Won't Even Know i am Doing the Audit :)

Sorry For the Lengthy Update, I want to make sure You All Know What Is Going On.

Please Remember:
December 24th-25-26, I will be off Due to the Holidays.
I will Try and Do a Mass Pay For December 24th and 25th on the 26th.

I hope Every One Has a Great Wednesday!

Thank You
William
Global Surf United

Сделал третий ап через Либерти 8%х15 дней - зачислился автоматом!
Вроде Вильям не отменял комиссию, но вместо чистых 10USD в аккаунте появился ап на 10,30 LR. :thumbsup: Посмотрим, будет ли это исправлено.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Получил вторую выплату на следующий день после истечения!:d-thumbup:
Date: 12/13/2007 04:27
Batch: 997732
From Account: U236****
Amount: $30.00

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
In the Name of the Holiday Season

All Processor Fee's Will Be Waived until January 1st 2008!

It Gets Better!!!!

Every Deposit Into The:
4.5x30 Day Plan of:
60.00 - 150.00, Will Earn a 2% Bonus Added.
160.00-300.00, Will Earn a 5% Bonus Added
300.00 - 600.00 Will Earn a 8% Bonus and 2% Cash Back!

This Promotion Will Run Until January 1st!

Fee free & Deposit Bonus = A Winning Situation For You!

Thank You
William

До 1 Января 2008 все комиссии отменены!

Ну а какие бонусы можно получить на депозиты и так понятно ;)

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
The 2008 Year is Looking Great and Prosperous for Global Surf Networks!

Global Surf United's overall performance is great. We have never come close or over the terms we set for making payments! We believe that a good business will always
adapt to the changes its see's. If a business doesn't change, then chance's it will not Stay around. Global Surf United, Will and is Staying Around!

SolidTrustPay and Liberty Reserve Deposit Fee's Will Be Waived until January 1st 2008!

It Gets Better!!!!

Every Deposit Into The:
4.5 x 30 (135%) Day Plan of:
60.00 - 150.00, Will Earn a 2% Bonus Added.
160.00 - 300.00, Will Earn a 5% Bonus Added
300.00+ Will Earn a 8% Bonus and 2% Cash Back!

--NEW--
Every Deposit Into The:
3.5x60 (210%) Day Plan of:
50.00 - 200.00, Will Earn a 3% Bonus Added.
210.00-400.00, Will Earn a 4% Bonus Added
410.00 + Will Earn a 6% Bonus and 3% Cash Back!

This Promotion Will Run Until January 1st!

Thank You Every One and Have a Safe and Fun Holiday Season
William

P.S - Bank Close Early On the 24th, This will not be a Business Day, as My Bank Is not Open. The 25th Is not a Business Day Either (Obvious Reasons). Business will Resume on the 26th!
- I will be Out of the Office, on December 23-24-25 and back in on the 26th! -

Дела у GSU идут отлично. О закрытии не может быть и речи, выплаты делаются всегда точно в оговоренные сроки. Если что-то в этом бизнесе изменится, мы верим что сможем правильно под них подстроиться.

23-25 админа не будет на месте, но 26 он обещает уже вернуться к работе.

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Новости. Не очень приятные, но не смертельные.
This is a very Important update, About Global Surf United, Its Current, State and It's Future. Please Read carefully and
throughly.

Before I begin, I ensure We are not Closing, And No One is Losing Money. I will explain Everything How it is, and How it
will be.

The Current Problem -
Global Surf's Short Term Income took a Huge Hit. Yes, Some Money Was Lost, Yes, It Has an Effect
And YES we have a solution.

When I began Global Surf United, I had a Mandatory, Need to Upgrade in the 26 Day plan. Because the Shorter Term Plans, don't provide so Much profit. This was to promote Long term growth.
Well, I made a decision to remove that and anyone could Use any Plan. However, I didn't plan for all the Possible situations. I have seen Some of you Use
all the plans, creating a great monthly return, and this is What i would have Liked more People to Do, But However, It is not, many People have Just
used the 15 day Plan. Causing our Running Costs to Creep in to our Profits, This is alright except now, it has created a uneven table, and with the current Loss we took, Has created some Red Numbers (Not So Good)

The Solution -

Well The Solution Many Administrators take, Is Close and That's It. They don't/Can't face it and don't try to resolve it. I however,
Fulfilling my pledge to ensure, No one loses Money, Will NOT take this route.

Instead, I will be Modifying Withdrawals and Policy's.

The Solution - Status: Temporary Length: Not Available

I will still process withdrawals, However, Only Profits Will be Paid. The Original Amount Deposits, Is Sent Back Into a New Plan.
(Example - you Deposit $100.00, And Earned (120%), You will be Paid Your $20.00 ROA). This will allow, Money to always be working.

The Active Upgrade Rule, Will Remain in effect. The reason is, this will keep a Stream Of Cash Flow coming IN. Fresh Money, More Returns, Faster Recovery. This will
also prevent a 50/50, which many Hate including myself.

I will Try To Keep Within the Terms of Current. Within 10 Business Days, For SolidTrustPay and Liberty Reserve, Or Within 15 Business Days, For AlertPay.

All Referral Commissions will be On HOLD Temporarily. This will aid in the ability to make a Fast Recovery.

What Plan will Be Available?
As Of 01/08/2008, We Will Have Available, 4.5% For 30 Days (135%). We will have The 8% X 15 Day Plan Available, However Only a limited amount will be allowed per day. Must Contact Admin!
Current Upgrade, Will Simply Run Out as Normal.

I will be Watching this Closely and Have a Couple other Actions that Can be Put in place, But Are Backups,to what The Current Solution Provides.

Summary:
You Will Be Paid Profits, and Not Principal Temporarily
No Referral Commissions Temporarily
Active Upgrade Rule Is Still Active
No one is Losing Money!!!

I have always Believed, A Good Business, Always Makes Adjustments for The Road it encounters, even if it was the what was expected. Its is better to Act Before it is Too Late.

I am not Going Anywhere, I Love Running Global Surf United, and I am Willing to Stand In and Take This Head On! In Fact, This Week,We will be Adding Phone Support.

Thank You, And I Am Sorry for this unfortunate News. I look forward to Prove, Global Surf United, Is A Good Bet.

--Current News---
I receive Many emails saying to approve Your Sites. Please don't send these emails, I try to get them within 24 Hours, however, if I have to track down a Frame breaker or something, I do not approve site until done. With 600 Sites and more Pending, It can be a Bit Frustrating to add more sites, that I have to Shift through. Please ensure Credits are Allocated as Well. Site's with 0 Credits will be Deleted.

Unless There is a Legitimate Reason to Email about a Pending, Please Do not send Tickets in, Saying PAY ME, or anything else. I see everyone's requests. However, I welcome Legitimate Concerns. Questions.

William
Всвязи с тем, что большинство юзеров перешли на использование только плана 8х15, и средства не успевают работать с достаточным для всех профитом, в проекте наблюдается "провал" между вкладами и выплатами.
Поэтому, пока не поздно, Вильям принимает решение

ВЫПЛАЧИВАТЬ ТОЛЬКО ПРОФИТ

с купленных пакетов.
Правда, не оговаривает, сколько это продлиться и как теперь считать прибыль по проекту. Говорит, что эта мера временная. (По-моему, так лучше бы оставил только план 4.5% For 30 Days и не мучался.)

Ну и заодно просит не волноваться по поводу сайтов в статусе Waiting - он их обязательно ASAP проверит. И выплат в сnатусе Pending - тоже ASAP. (У меня никогда больше двух дней не занимало.)

Alyery

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Вчерашние новости понравились мало кому (что понятно), поэтому админ предложил 2 выхода:
The whole Upgrading to receive anything Does have people edgy, Fair enough, I can See Why, and certainly can understand. And Honestly Isn't Really Fair Either!

The Below Option, Is Available However Would Lengthen the Time Frame To Bring GSU to Positive Numbers. May

New Options:

1.)If You would Rather Wait to Receive Full Payment once we Have Fully Recovered, But Would Require a Re-upgrade before Processing.

2.)If You wish to Just Receive Your Deposit Back, Minus The Rebates. Once we Have Recovered Fully, We will be able to Refund your Deposit.

Please Note That This would Increase the Wait to Receive any Money. Due to, We would Only Have What we Have currently to recover Loss's and to Earn The
Current Rebates.

Simply Send:
Account ID:
Option You Have Chosen (1 or 2)

Through Support Ticket, and or Email ([email protected]).

If you Wish to Just Keep Receiving the Earned Rebates, Then No action is Required.

1)Либо реинвестисть сумму до тех пор, пока сайт не "наберет полную скорость" (если я правильно понял)
2) Либо отозвать свои деньги, не получая никакого профита.

Сверху Снизу