• Реклама: ⚡️ FreshForex - надежный CFD брокер с 2004 года. Бонус 101% - поможет в случае просадки!
  • Добро пожаловать на инвестиционный форум!

Во всем многообразии инвестиций трудно разобраться. MMGP станет вашим надежным помощником и путеводителем в мире инвестиций. Только самые последние тренды, передовые технологии и новые возможности. 400 тысяч пользователей уже выбрали нас. Самые актуальные новости, проверенные стратегии и способы заработка. Сюда люди приходят поделиться своим опытом, найти и обсудить новые перспективы. 16 миллионов сообщений, оставленных нашими пользователями, содержат их бесценный опыт и знания. Присоединяйтесь и вы!

Впрочем, для начала надо зарегистрироваться!
  • 🐑 Моисей водил бесплатно. А мы платим, хотя тоже планируем работать 40 лет! Принимай участие в партнеской программе MMGP
  • 📝 Знаешь буквы и умеешь их компоновать? Платим. Дорого. Бессрочная акция от MMGP: "ОПЛАТА ЗА СООБЩЕНИЯ"

Centus-Centus.one - Страница 25

Vyacheslavv73

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Проект CENTUS по прежнему на высоте. Не смотря на некоторые неприятности, продолжаем зарабатывать и выводить заработанное.
СENTUS продолжает выплачивать. Вот очередной вывод.
Обмен быстрый.
@LAVpiar
GAWAU5DPUW7Z3XJYTIW3LOHG3OTTUSE2PWTNAB2TZXJVIZH3TY52ZAH5

Последнее редактирование:

Galib-282819

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Passive income through compounding, paid twice a week !!!
The seigniorage rate is floating and determined by the CENTUS community !!!
CENTUS project - SUPER EARNING EARLY: up to 75% seigniorage !!!
@galib_mahadi
wallet :
GACY6Z2TEDOC5MA7ULH4D6RNCWEMAZ52V6MNEKSUO3BFDN7NWWXD3AWK

Ouasil

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
I have been working in the CENTUS project since August 2020 and I am satisfied. I make money on the Bounty program without investments and I bought CENTUS tokens with the earned money
opened a deposit and get a high profit. The project pays from 22 to 35% per month. You can withdraw your deposit at any time. I invite you to register https://centus.one/join/?partner=0c63fa5079d22169a2ace4b367a75c98 Received my income for February
my Telegram @Ouasil
Wallet :
GBCMBBUOU35NWS4U2XCSMTJRVCYJBDQN47PRLSK3XK6SKX3KZO5ESLQK

dustoalif

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Centus is very good platform for eaning money free ..
I have earned lot of money via this platform. Hope they will continue there journey like present .. # FORUM
#HODLCENTUS #CENTUS #XLM #Stellar #Debitcoin #USD #BILLEX #basicincome #UBI
Telegram username: @dustoalif
Wallet: GBBSLXUFW5TLOZFEZXRXFHCRDMPX4MOTI6N66US3DFVAIHRPW5ZBJDPC

Bipul99

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Centus is great.
Centus is the best way to make money online. Every Tuesday and Friday I receiveds seigniorage and Ubi bonus. Last 1 year, I stay with Centus. If you want make money online, join or sign up at centus.one hurry up.
I reffer some of my friends in this. Thanks to centus team for give me a greatopportunities. Stay with Centus

#FORUM
#CENTUS #xlm #stellar #debitcoin #USD #BILLEX #basicincome #UBI
Telegram username: @jhbipul
wallet address : GC7UOCD5GUP34KFELNT5THBI3YZ2TXQKBC3XTON2WO3QQRK4UEQ2DLHZ

Sohidkhan

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
this project is going massive day by day.centus all most the 8 m market cap value.today i again received 4.95 dividends for centusx holding.I recommend everyone to buy and hold centus as much as possible.

Telegram username: @sohid79
Stellar address:
GCG3CLILQAYU44GK5LKXZC7UF7Q6EUDZWLQB2JOSXR2HATLFEGHV6L3K

Tumpa123

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Received seigniorage accrual! Top project, pays! Every time new contests and fresh ideas are added! Join and start earning guaranteed!
@Tumpa123
GDKFW6SDRQGMNWVKU7AT2CJY5UOAPZNM4R6JI2L3DRQPYUB2OYIHEKNP

Najirum mubin

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
CENTUS project without risk and investment !!! Serious dividends for your Stellar wallet!
Earn 5% of CENTUS purchased by your friends and 20% of their profits !!!
FIRST STABLCOIN WITH SENDING BASIC INCOME !!!
@mobin3738
wallet :
GBZBTMPJMBIL4YEAWNY37CIVULSFI3F2AAO55S765WCY72GO4YSV2NL3

Hlairet

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
A project that really pays, every Tuesday and Friday earns 2.52% of the capital
without delay, you can start with or without investments,
everything is easy and simple Open an account at interestellar.exchange,
create 3 wallets and with this you register with Centus.#FORUM
#HODLCENTUS #CENTUS #XLM #Stellar #Debitcoin #USD #BILLEX #basicincome #UBI
Telegram ID: @Hlairet
MAIN : GA4BDSYRPHK3XKVS2VGUMZTKJVJQ2C422TG6LLJOQRHQ37KMHT2J2D5E

ans200

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Здравствуйте, друзья

Здравствуйте, друзья! "Если ты оказался в темноте и видишь хотя бы слабый луч света, ты должен идти к нему, вместо того чтобы рассуждать, имеет смысл это делать или нет. Может, это действительно не имеет смысла. Но просто сидеть в темноте не имеет смысла в любом случае." Виктор Пелевин
Присоединяйтесь к нам. Получайте сеньораж 2 раза в неделю. Выводите прибыль, как я. Задавайте вопросы, всем отвечу. Удачи во всем. Для вас скрин обмена. @Lyuda0357
Посмотреть вложение 260880
Здравствуйте, друзья! После небольшого перерыва я снова довожу до вашего сведения свои шаги в проекте и скрин вывода,как всегда, прилагаю. Обмен прошел, достаточно, быстро. Т.к. сейчас есть небольшие изменения в проекте и это временные новые условия,скрин будет раз в месяц. На вопросы буду отвечать по мере поступления. Задавайте,интересуйтесь всем отвечу на заданные вопросы по проекту. Удачи вам! @Lyuda0357скрин.jpg

Yailenis

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Thanks CENTUS for every Tuesday and every Friday to be there without fail

Emranbhai

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
At any time, when I need money, I can sell all or part of CENTUS + all accumulated seigniorage at the rate of 100 CENTUS ≈ 1 USD and withdraw them to my account, card or electronic wallet. Another payment from the project.
My telegram @emran689
Wallet : GCTLCEH2AXYNV6GVQIRYCMW4NOU6LMUOTGQY4RKDGZPOKRMILWJNSOKE

sabiha

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Centus.One - RU / @ StableCent

⚡Stablecoin with regular base income

Start on May 3, 2020. preparation has been since May 2019.

Earn high profits by earning seigniorage.
New investment project based on the Stellar blockchain. The project pays up to 22% per month. The minimum contribution is $ 1. (Recommended from $ 50) minimum withdrawal from $ 1 -The deposit can be withdrawn at any time.

WHAT IS CENTUS?

Seigniorage Stable Cent Tokens (CENTUS) is an algorithmic stable cryptocurrency on the Stellar blockchain. The number of Stable Cent in circulation increases or decreases according to a given algorithm depending on the demand in the market. 100 US Stable Cent (CENTUS) ≈ 1 US Dollar Bill (USD).

By providing participants with the ability to buy and sell CENTUS, the smart contract acts as a market maker. To buy CENTUS, members transfer funds to the smart contract address, where they are stored as a reserve. The main purpose of the CENTUS reserve is to provide participants with the opportunity to sell their CENTUS tokens at any time; the contract is purchased by CENTUS using funds from the reserve.

Twice a week, as soon as new members buy CENTUS, the smart contract prints new CENTUS and distributes them proportionally among the existing CENTUS holders, taking into account market demand.

Complete step-by-step instruction: Start step by step.

✅1. Register on the Centus website https://bit.ly/3g8OzSL

✅ 2. Open a secure Stellar account (wallet).

✅ 3. To activate the wallet, you need to replenish it with 2–3 XLM (0.2–0.3 USD), this amount will also be needed to pay for transactions in the Stellar blockchain.

✅4. We transfer 5 XLM coins to your wallet through the exchanges if you have them or through the exchanger by the link on the site there is also a video on how to make payments.

✅ 5. To receive and send CENTUS, as well as receive seignorage (dividend) twice a week, please open a trust line for the BONUS and CENTUS asset.
How to create a Stellar account and open a trust line for CENTUS, see here .

✅ 6. Go to the profile on the CENTUS.One website and fill it out, as well as enter the Stellar (XLM) Telegram NIK wallet and enter the official chat. This is important for the exchange.

✅ 7. Choose one of the most convenient CENTUS purchase options. The recommended minimum amount is $ 50 for a purchase ≈ 5000 CENTUS. BUT YOU CAN START WITH $ 1 - 100 Centus

Buy CENTUS:

a) directly on our website using major cryptocurrencies such as BTC, BTC Cash, ETH, Litecoin, USD Coin and receive up to 15% BONUS tokens upon purchase;

b) using payment systems QIWI, Yandex.Money, Payeer, Perfect, VISA / MasterCard / MIR cards through the Centus Exchange;

8. ❗ After purchasing CENTUS, just keep them in your wallet and receive seigniorage (dividend) every Tuesday and Friday. On average, from 20-22% per month.

At any time, when you need your money, you can sell all or part of CENTUS + all accumulated seigniorage at the rate of 100 CENTUS ≈ 1 USD and withdraw them to your account, card or electronic wallet.

You do not need to pay any additional commissions, CENTUS is a non-commercial project, all dividends from its activities go only to its participants.

Deposit options:

Directly on the site BTC, BTC Cash, ETH, Litecoin, USD Coin
Payment systems Payeer & Perfect, Visa, Mastercard, Gpay,

Withdrawal options:

Payeer & Perfect payment systems, minimum 100 cents ($ 1), execution within 24 hours, 5% processing fee
XLM as usual Exchange Centus for Stellar and withdrawn, for example, to Coinbase or Binance

1-level referral system:
5% of CENTUS is bought by friends and an additional 20% of his income.

Additional Information WHITE PAPER

My deposit on the Interstellar exchange is $ 295 or 29500 Centus

Sentus is a project where your money will be safe. There is no fear of loss here. Because this project always tries to keep our money safe. Love Centus Thanks Centus team
”stellar address: GDCCB5QAXEFL5CCVL2FXC2VHR5CISBLMRNIOWXJHDYJYP5XWOF6LOBDZ

Вложения

• Screenshot_20210329-112236.png
    Screenshot_20210329-112236.png
    105.3 KB · Просмотры: 1

Zahurul

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
CENTUS project without risk and investment !!! Serious dividends for your Stellar wallet!
Earn 5% of CENTUS purchased by your friends and 20% of their profits !!!
FIRST STABLCOIN WITH SENDING BASIC INCOME !!!
@zahrul272
wallet:
GAQJTXAU6IS5IMOQJGFXYHLUHKW2Y6TLTVEKQ6WWICJ25OYUR37HFIL7

Mehedi

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Through the centus exchenge exchanger, you can withdraw from a hundred cents to payeer. It was interesting to try to transfer money @megedi374838
Wallet :
GDY624PDJEKOQ3DS54NZ53K4E7MFVTL2JIIKDGVWMPDGS53ZI7NRP57K

Shojib3nt

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Centus is a very good project.Centus look like the best every week Friday and Tuesday 2.5% ubi gift every centus holder member.so i like centus project

#FORUM
#HODLCENTUS #CENTUS #xlm #stellar #debitcoin #USD #BILLEX #basicincome #UBI
Telegramusername:mad:Shojib2nt
Wallet adders: GDDCEQJPFK7WHALTIBYKU5TAZSHDQOAVYCZRHKXEZVNOHRCWSRNJSOCK

sijan2244

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Centus is very good platform for earning money, Centus is giving us ubi+seigniorage without any work.Love you centus team

telegram : @sijan2233

wallet : GCSWLBH7IEE225JN7QOAN4QCP6SYKT4LVIKQXX3VOWN7ZJAAIMLJ33ZU

Atik215

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Centus is a Very good Project for unemployed people like us .. I can make a lot of income here from a little investment. Every month I can take out some money and buy the things I need. You can invest here without any worries.

stellar address: GDYEUY3NUIBTIBRRSOILRKQMJVCAO35MUO2D3NGVQGYEPVD4K3EY65PQ

Atik215

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Centus is a Very good Project for unemployed people like us .. I can make a lot of income here from a little investment. Every month I can take out some money and buy the things I need. You can invest here without any worries.

telegram Username : @Atik215

stellar address: GDYEUY3NUIBTIBRRSOILRKQMJVCAO35MUO2D3NGVQGYEPVD4K3EY65PQ

Ripon2nt

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
centus is very good project for unemployment people like us.I can make a lot of income here from little investment.Every month i can take out some money and buy the things i need.You can invest here without worries

#FORUM
#HODLCENTUS #CENTUS #xlm #stellar #debitcoin #USD #BILLEX #basicincome #UBI
Telegram Username:mad:Shojibroy2nt
Wallet adders: GBG3JTIG5HHWNDPY7THQQM3B3ZSBAARTCQK2YSC7KGP7PORMBPQTXB2G

Сверху Снизу