desireshyip - desireshyip.com - Страница 9

tigr

ТОП-МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты
Ситуация повторяется
INC

Yes in пизду is shorter)) people have simply stolen нахуй everything, ебанутый a script and ебанутые. ЗАЕБАЛО ВИЛЬЯМ КОРЧОЕ go ЕБИ the МАМКУ WHORE ЕБАНАЯ пидарасы

TheGOLDskull

The dude it is not necessary so is angry!!!

INC

Yes you do not represent simply пиздец, any выльям deduced on 120, then 180) this such show, and now at it on an account 330 again. Has not carried нахер. The administrator релаксголда too Russian, it is interesting at it too подпиздили)) or not, I am upset by something, have lost 1500 on advertising, still and have stolen all ah, wanted as better three weeks to keep and anything нахер has not left. Пис I now still also should all has remained to children here so a life

TheGOLDskull

Дак a script ломанули, чтоли? Мда your project really was not bad.
The administrator релакса Russian, but there was ДДОС.

INC

Whether yes sell such that or I хер know, following if I shall make, нафиг I shall not be these инстанты, we shall check with children of everyone and that is simply abnormal, пятихаточку has stolen and is glad, and someone has lost on it. And I and people who put. Incorrectly is shorter, ah the mood is not present. I shall go to work, while)

INC

Врятли a script holey sell. Simply the dude has found what that a new opening. отпиши голдкодерам it is interesting to interest that they will tell.
Give go work. Success =)
Перевод не делаю,и так понятно
Админ походу тот же
подробнее здесь
https://mmgp.com/inc-payments-incpayments-t6506p8.html

Grin01

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Вы не поверите, но админ опять нарисовался на ммг.ком. Пишет, что на самом деле для рефанда осталось всего полторы штуки, а не 7, но всё же. Кроме того у него теперь есть база вкладчиков и он готов выслушать предложения о том, как поступить.

AlexSp

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Пусть утопится.

Сверху Снизу