Profit Share Pro - www.profitsharepro.com

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Новый проект от надежного админа с ММГ TYSIN-а

(Известен честной работой с проектами E9 и CouncilOfGold). Заслуживающий внимания проект, на ММГ нафлудили уже 35 страниц.

Принцип работы:

Участники покупают юниты (каждый по 1$, максимум 6000). Прибыль с этих юнитов идет до тех пор, пока вы не накопите 150%. Далее юниты сгорают, чтобы получать прибыль надо покупать их заново.

Дневной процент прибыли зависит от количества юнитов, приобретенных каждым участником плюс 50% от прибыли, полученной от продажи рекламы. Процент каждый день разный.

85% ежедневных поступлений идет на выплату процентов участникам (какой процент - см. стату - Live ROI), 5% откладывается в резервный фонд для поддержки проекта в дни слабых вложений, 3% идет на оплату реф.комиссии, 7% идет на раскрутку проекта и админу.

Статистика на данный момент:
Start Date 2006-12-08
Member Accounts 281
Today's Units Bought $42188.00
Total Units Bought $42189.00
Live ROI 85.16%
Yesterday's Units Bought 1.00$
Yesterday's ROI 0.00%
Total Withdrawals $220.79

Сервер живет по Техасскому времени (МСК - 8

Мое реф. предложение по возврату комисии: http://www.moneymakergroup.ru/showthread.php?p=7328#post7328

Последнее редактирование:

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
смотрите что творится

Top 10 Depositors

nvestor $3000.00
flower $2200.00
nofreelunch $2000.00
mmlogan $2000.00
jhonny $2000.00
TheDreiser $1498.00 (о кого я вижу
это наш чел.)
Gstrike $1144.00
bgardmore $1000.00
Kim2005 $1000.00
jimble $1000.00

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
И так вчерашний % составил 85.0924% от вашего вклада.
Так что успеваем в первые дни очень быстро отобьете то что вложили
и в профите еще останетесь.

Вчера:
Вложили: $65868.00
Вывели: $30201.30
% за вчера: 85.0924%

Nitsad

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
мне кажеться это не запанированный проект тусина т.к все свои проекты он начинал рекламировать еще за неделю...навернео увидел бешиный успех от такой схемы АС и решил бабла срубить по бытрому пока эта схема пользуеться успехом :)

KREATOR

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
мне кажеться это не запанированный проект тусина т.к все свои проекты он начинал рекламировать еще за неделю...навернео увидел бешиный успех от такой схемы АС и решил бабла срубить по бытрому пока эта схема пользуеться успехом :)
так и есть..

Тока это...перенисите темку все-же в хайпы:caveman012:

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Да mysilver переноси.
Я сам понял потом но поздно было уже. :)

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
получил недавно.

скреен

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Dear members,

After a day of thinking I have come to a conclusion on the future of Profit Share Pro.

People have been bashing the program and myself the admin, they made up so many fake accusation and the negativity for the program is too high for this to go on. Yesterday we had an roi of 0.5% (due to 1% being pumped in by myself) and today a 0.1%

80% of members have Hit and Run the program. 90-95% of the first day spenders have not re-deposited once. Those who got their profit, don\\\'t post paid or vote... they just leave. There is a large surge in the beginning then a downward spiral starts. I really thought this program could be the one that would set an example and prove reliable, but it looks like it is just the same Hit and Run program that I have ran...

I made changes to the program in hope that it will get a turn around but it seems all members like doing is talking negativity, calling me names, making offending cartoons and Hitting and running the program.

I have refunded some members not in profit from what i could. The re-depositors shouldn\\\'t suffer because of the HARs. I have cleaned out the accounts in refunds and there is no money left.

I say Bravo to all the Bloggers and bashers who have been trying to make their point in bringing me down along with Profit Share Pro. You guys have succeeded.

I am leaving this arena for good. If you run honest programs or scam money you get the same after affect and still are called a scammer. I hope the bashers are happy. They shouldn\\\'t be because due to their negativity more people lost in this program. But hey, as always that is the admin\\\'s fault.

I ran all my programs as honest as possible. Unfortunately being a scammer seems better as they just come back again with a new ID and profit more then I can. On the other hand I get a lot of negativity and bashing for doing something honest.

I got my job, my family and my life. Running these programs was a hobby along with making some profit for myself but from a hobby this has turned out into a nightmare for me.

I give a big thanks to all those who supported me. I am really sorry for those who lost but as some other people are saying, you don\\\'t need to worry cause the basher won. I\\\'m not coming back. I\\\'m not running anything ever again. Most of you would think that this is all BS, but I could have easily run away with a lot of money many times and never did because. I have a heart and can never do that. So that is why I am feeling like sh*t at the moment.

You can start you bashing and you I told you so\\\'s now. Its ok. I wont be around to reply cause I don\\\'t want to waste anymore of my time to get nowhere with the hardcore bashers

I have refunded some members not in profit from what i could. The re-depositors shouldn\\\'t suffer because of the HARs. I have cleaned out the accounts in refunds and there is no money left.

ОНЛАЙН-ПЕРЕВОД

Я возместил некоторых членов не в прибыли от того, что я мог. Перевкладчики shouldn \\\ 't страдают из-за HARs. Я вычистил счета в уплатах и нет никаких оставленных денег.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profit Share Pro is closed.

ЗАКРЫТ.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу