xagaenterprise - xagaenterprise.com - Страница 16

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

JeanOr

МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

x66

ТОП-МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

Intelligent being

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
Ответ: xagaenterprise - xagaenterprise.com

Админ письмецо прислал сегодня, добавил ещё два плана.

Dear Intelligent being,

It has been 1 month since the new Xaga Enterprise launched. I, honestly, had doubt that the New Xaga will be successful like the old one. But today you can see that Xaga Enterprise is bigger than before. Its alexa rank has passed the old Xaga already. And we’re getting bigger and bigger each day.

I would like to say thanks to you all for supporting me and Xaga Enterprise. Because of you, Xaga Enterprise becomes one of the best investment programs out there.

Many members from the old Xaga Enterprise sent me emails or using the live support just to say thank you to me for bringing back Xaga Enterprise. And I always receive same question about the reason why I brought back Xaga Enterprise. The answer is simple. We’re not a ponzi program like others! We do manage your money. No Forex, No Stocks, No Bonds, and whatever.

Please notice that Xaga Enterprise is the most original investment program that Noone has copied us. We’re the one and only. And I will defend Xaga Enterprise for Life! Xaga Enterprise will stay for Life! Please remember that I brought back Xaga Enterprise from the death TWICE! Yes, twice! No joke.

Now it’s the time to step forward. Iam bringing Xaga Enterprise to the next level. I have added 2 new plans. So Xaga Enterprise has 3 plans now.

• Starter – 0.5% for 30 Days ( Principal Returned )
• Premium – 0.7% for 90 Days ( Principal Returned )
• Ultimate – 1.2% Daily for Life!

The reason I created these new plans because many members asked me to return the principal. Your wishes are granted. Now you can choose the best plan that suits your need.

Please always support us everywhere. Post your payment proofs, rate us, and promote us. Let the world knows about Xaga Enterprise. Show me your support. I will really appreciate this.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Kevin and Team

NB: You receive this newsletter because you have signed up with Xaga Enterprise. To unsubscribe, please contact us. Thank you.

andrewomsk

Специалист
Реакции
Поинты
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу