Yuzon Venture Group - www.yuzonventuregroup.com

• Автор темы SLAM
  • Дата начала
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
S

SLAM

Гость
Наворотов куча! Дизайн класный!
На ммг вроде все довольны!

Минималка 1 доллар!
Выплаты ежедневно! Автоматом

Features
- Twice daily payout - 9AM/9PM US Mountain Time (GMT-7)
- Secure script/dedicated server
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption
- First Class Live Support (24 hours)
- Ticket Support
- Phone Support

Become a member
You will earn 15% daily for 10 days. The minimum spend is $1 and the maximum spend is $5000 per account. Currently we accept only Egold, we will accept Bank Wires, ACH and WU in near future. Please make sure you deposit correctly to our Egold #3479413.

Referral
We have 3 types of referral commission:
- Free member: 3%
- Active member: 5%
- VIP member: 8%
We encourage members to promote this program fairly, we do not tolerate any kind of SPAM. Multiple accounts are not allowed and will be DELETED without notice. We also encourage you to read our TOS before joining.

YuzonVentureGroup is backed by trading in commodities, debentures, and other stocks of varying natures mostly deal with the Nikkei index in Tokyo Stock Exchange. We have traders in various stock exchanges and have been profitable. Our main point are to provide investors a way join us to earn this profit and we are not interested in paying unrealistic interest percentages as a means to gain deposits. We are here to make it for you and us, even if we bear the commission of the brokers and risk in investing in the stock, there are also a element of risk on your behalf . We hope you enjoy your stay with us a pleasant and profitable one.

Running Days 4
Total Members 417
Active Members 266
Total Deposits $18772.4
Total Active Deposits $18772.4
Total Withdraw $4350.01

Алтернаятивная ссылка: https://69.16.212.64/?ref=230

Man of Doom

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
У меня тоже не открывается :)
Ждем еще один день, если ситуация не поменяется, перенесем в скам.

S

SLAM

Гость
шутники, всё открывается....регистрируемся....:)))

kulbic

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
хм,странно,SLAM,по ходу он открывается только у тебя
хотя на mmg у кого сайт открывается у кого нет,кто то может войти в аккаунт ,а кто то и нет
но админ на месте пока еще

S

SLAM

Гость
всё ссылки в первом посте открывается у всех!!

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
<div class='quotetop'>Цитата(SLAM @ 24.10.2006, 17:46) [snapback]1915[/snapback]</div>

Прямо все побежали регистироваться? :) Нам бы сайт открыть. Кстати, если сайт не у всех открывается, это уже минус программе.

Дизайн симпатичный.

Man of Doom

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Согласен, дизайн не плохой.
Мониторов тоже куча.
Есть, те кто уже работает с прогой?
Какова там ситуация на данный момент?

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
<div class='quotetop'>Цитата(SLAM @ 25.10.2006, 7:15) [snapback]1974[/snapback]</div>
50 % рефских отдаю <_<
[/b]

SLAM, для реферальных предложений есть отдельная категория на форуме.
Пишите о своих предложениях только здесь:
http://moneymakergroup.ru/--f46.html

S

SLAM

Гость
Running Days 5
Total Members 467
Active Members 303
Total Deposits $26186
Total Active Deposits $26186
Total Withdraw $6566.01

На MMG прочитал ответ админа - сменили сервер, ip изменился с 203.142.29.133 на 69.16.212.64. Вообщем нужно время чтобы в DNS серверах интернета имя сопоставилось с новым ip. вот почему и неоткрывался

SLAM

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Проект сегодня официально закрылся! :m-sad:
Вот письмо админа:

<div class='quotetop'>Цитата</div>
YVG is now officially Closed. Please do not deposit. The site will be taken down in 6 hours

Dear members,

I don't want to leave you hanging, giving you lame excuses whether we're under a DDos, hacked or whatever.

YVG is now officially closed.

We lost a big chunk of our investment last Friday and we didn't expect that. You can say its another lame excuse, but it doesn't really make sense. We just renewed all our advertising efforts to another week or two yesterday, including the top banner in MMG.

I managed to pay 20% of you, consider yourself lucky if you got paid.
I don't wish to close YVG down as we got high potential to grow into the next big HYIP, but we have no choice. We can't go any further as we need a minimum sufficient amount of capital in the online trading floor.

However, we're glad to say we promiss a refund to all the members. Please send me your account ID and all the details to my personal email: [email protected]
As soon as we gain enough profits, we will refund everyone. Estimated time is 2-5 weeks.

Here are a few facts about YVG:
1. Hottest topic in MMG without sticky
2. #2 ranked in Investdaddy in just 7 days, and a few top monitors.
3. 160,000 Alexa ranking in just 5 days, monitors should pay me instead for sending you traffic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue4.gif)
3. Best ever 24 hours support.

Special thanks to a few of you here, you're really supportive, and of course all YVG members, and my excellent support team who are Evan, Jolene and Daniel. I really appreciate it.

Lastly, if you hate us so much, you can curse or bash me anything, I don't mind. Just don't overdo it as the moderators are often too busy. The site will be taken down right after 6 hours from now. You may take a screenshot if you like it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue4.gif) At least, I love it very much.

I am glad to stay in contact with you.

Best Regards,
Aston C
YVG Admin
[email protected][/b]

Infolist

ТОП-МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты
Обычное явление при закрытии проекта.
VND, спасибо за оперативную информацию.
Проект переносится в "Черный список" :l-3thumbdown:

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу