• Реклама: 💰 Пополни свой портфель с минимальной комиссией на Transfer24.pro
  • Добро пожаловать на инвестиционный форум!

Во всем многообразии инвестиций трудно разобраться. MMGP станет вашим надежным помощником и путеводителем в мире инвестиций. Только самые последние тренды, передовые технологии и новые возможности. 400 тысяч пользователей уже выбрали нас. Самые актуальные новости, проверенные стратегии и способы заработка. Сюда люди приходят поделиться своим опытом, найти и обсудить новые перспективы. 16 миллионов сообщений, оставленных нашими пользователями, содержат их бесценный опыт и знания. Присоединяйтесь и вы!

Впрочем, для начала надо зарегистрироваться!
  • 🐑 Моисей водил бесплатно. А мы платим, хотя тоже планируем работать 40 лет! Принимай участие в партнеской программе MMGP
  • 📝 Знаешь буквы и умеешь их компоновать? Платим. Дорого. Бессрочная акция от MMGP: "ОПЛАТА ЗА СООБЩЕНИЯ"

bannersbroker.com - Banners Broker - Страница 570

HYIP Keeper

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Гиорги

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
купил 1 января 2-й траф-пакет, а аккаунт так и остался на стандарте
Так и должно быть. Переводят не сразу, а со следующего месяца. Хотя у меня месяца через 2 только поменялся статус в аккаунте.

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Новости с сегодняшнего вебинара ББ.

(*) Friday Q&A Webinar Notes:

Chris Smith speaking:

Welcome back from the holidays. We had a few people working over the break.

Update on panel movement -- some of the algorithms went "wonky" as some moved faster and some slower. Right now the update is offline until we get that sorted out. You will not see movement for a couple days. When it up live, your panels will be in their proper position. This does not affect the activity on the blind network.. no one is losing any time, and the update will be updated in a couple days.

David Hooker is with us today. Quick update on India from David:

(we lost David..he was in his car) trying to reconnect.

Chris: you may have heard a few things. Bottom line is there is some mischief with an ex-employee. Everything is getting sorted out shortly. Our legal team is on top of it. The "office" the physical building is closed, but BB India is NOT closed.. the company is fine, it's only the office that has been closed.

BB World Tour has been canceled for now. If you purchased tickets, they will bve refunded to your eWallet. We do apologize for the cancellation, but due to the "mischief" from this ex-employee, we need to take steps to rectify this situation.. top priority.

PAYOUTS: Next payday is January 11th. STP, Payza and BB Prepaid Card between now and the 11th, as well as USA Direct deposit.

STP is a manual process for funding and you need to go to the "Fund eWallet STP Assistance" page and fill that out to get the funds.

End of the year for Allied Wallet, the Pay-in function.. USA, Australia, Canada need to be whitelisted.. need to have ID uploaded and approved. Once approved and added to whitelist you will be okay.

New Dashboard - cleaned up with more space for important things, more organization. New Inbox section... you can create a message to your direct referrals for communication. News Board is there and TECH updates are there.. Vector Card news directly from Vector.

Withdrawal Logs: BB Card withrawals are separate from everything else. New ones will show up in this new area. Your withdrawal may not show in your main eWallet log until it is processed.

BB Debit card payouts -- time for card loading - 15 Calendar days for Premium affiliates, 20 days for STandard affiliates. This will be across the board for all members. From the time you enter the withdrawal to the time the money reaches your card.

Q&A (lots of questions)

On the 10th of December there was a little blip in the system. Site went down for maintenance and when it came back up some things were missing. If you have a support ticket in, they will be handled. Please do not submit additional tickets.

Sales Credits are given when the panel is LOCKED, at that point the sponsor will get the sales credit. this is because panels can be transferred, so sales credit is given from the account where it is finally qualified.

(Lots of Questions being answered in the question box, i may not get all those, hope someone copied them)

We know that some panels capped very fast and some haven't moved. We are updating all this and it will be complete in a couple days. You will see this on the next Panel Update ("Engine Run") :)

Notarized ID info - put picture of it on a page, with notary below, signed. scan the page or take a picture with your phone and upload it.

A lot of questions today, a lot repeated. He is trying to get to the main ones.

You cannot upload a PDF file for your notarized ID. Use JPEG or image files only.

When will BB be available in Montreal, Quebec. We need to have all info in French language on website and support personnel must be those who speak French. This will happen at some point, but not right away.

Thank you for being with us. We have alot of work to do. We know there is alot of press on the Internet. Thank you for staying strong. WE are working hard to make this beautiful company a long term success for everyone.

Have a good weekend. Talk soon.
End of webinar.

Q: Can we have update on India situation please
A: It will be solved as soon as we can.

Q: Hello, there is withdraw issue , not working , when I go to withdraw it will not done some error is there kindly check this,
A: Hi there, thank you for your question. We will look into this. Have you contacted support as well? Thanks

Q: lost bb card, should it be ordered off vector or bb
A: Please call Vector

Q: when will you open transfe package in PAKISTAN
A: We are working on a package for Pakistan, we will keep you updated, Thank you

Q: Will BB be introducing a method where you can suspend the amount of trafic packs you are purchasing?
A: Yes, we are working on such a method, Thank you for your question

Incorrect - unless there is going to be a HUGE policy change (which I doubt)

Q: Ticket system not working,
A: Try refreshing the page. And then contact support.

Q: Waiting on BB card affter ordering it months ago..Contacted BB,no progress.Should i contact vector?
A: Please contact Vector. It shouldn't take that long.

Q: I would like know how unblock my account because the telephone number is disconnected and the I haven't answer from email address...
A: You will need to contact support.

Q: I would like know how unblock my account because the telephone number is disconnected and the I haven't answer from email address...
A: To unblock your acct please contact support and we can arrange it safely

Q: How do I change my address then when I move house without my BB Debit card being cancelled
A: You will need to contact Vector.

Incorrect - you change your address in the back office and the card is not cancelled - you re upload your new ID

Q: U.S. Bank NOT payed from dec 7th?
A: You probably missed the cutoff.

Q: will you post Hookers ireland presentation in the back office?
A: Yes, or look on You Tube.

Q: why are there so many unacceptable and unprofessional bsic teething problems?
A: Thank you for your question, we are dealing with the individuals responsible

By lining them up and shooting them? Very strange answer

Q: i have submitted the documents on 18 december but did not get approval so far.kindly adress the issue
A: It takestime to be approved.

Q: i received my bb card but on the banners broker website says that dont have card
A: Contact Support and let them know.

Incorrect - It was answered that new cards have not been update on the BB system yet.

Q: Q: when will STP payouts for requests made on 4 Dec be paid out?
A: As soon as possible.

Chris said 11th Jan

Q: requested a payment on 27th dec via payza, when i will recieve payment?
A: Hi, Thank you for your question. The Payza method takes time to make sure the transfer is secure, you should get it shortly. Thank you so much.

Q: Problem in withdrwal from back office to my master cad, it just refreshes the page
A: Try logging out and logging back in. if that doesn't work. please call support.

Q: I have asked support to verify my proof of ID but still not been done for almost a month. Difficult to get through to support in any case.
A: there are many people trying to get approved, please be patient.

Q: why is my info wrt to bb credit card one day waiting nd h next day not approved and the next day waiting
A: Thank you for your question, if you contact support with your account information we can ensure your transfer is done properly and securely

Q: Indian office situation...when it will open???
A: As soon as possible.

Q: is bb world tour for India scheduled on time?
A: It has been cancelled.

Q: are you close to sorting panels that vanished from people's account?
A: Thank you for you question, this is a priority for our account administration, and we will update you with the results

Q: Can u tell us please what Exactly it means for afflilliates.... the NEW 1ML ;PUBLISHING DEAL
A: Hi thank you for your question, This indicates the growth of Banners Broker around the world

What?!

Q: I have payment still pending from 13th Dec should have been paid before xmas, when will i get this
A: You probably missed the cutoff date. Please be patient.

Q: Please nextpayment for BB Card
A: Thank you for your question, the next payment to BB Cards are scheduled in couple of weeks, thank you so much for your patience

Incorrect - the scheduled payment dates are showing in the withdrawal history

Q: What is the phone number for support in Canada?
A: 905-233-2351

Q: Dates for Poland and Niagara please
A: Poland is in April 2013, Niagra is in July 2013

Q: hi, got a few affiliantes that have just received the BB card, they activated on Vector but they can´t stil put money on the card it is showing that they have no card, what can they do?
A: Hi there, Thank you for your question, so what's happening is that it takes time for our account Managers to update the Vector system. The new ones will show up asap.

Q: what about India bb tour??
A: It is cancelled.

Q: Do you know when in July the Niagara event is?
A: Hi, thank you for your question, we are finalizing the dates and Venues and we will make the announcement soon. We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Q: Indian bb tour what happened??
A: It has been cancelled.

Q: can i change my country in my profile?? as I am migrating to a different country
A: Yes

Q: I canot with draw to bb card. After tyoing in amount and confirming fees the creen jumps back to the first page asking where one wants to liquidate to
A: Thank you for your question, the account Support team is working on this issue

Q: is master card available in Bangladesh?
A: Hi thank you for your question, it should be available in Bangladesh as this is a BB method of payment

Q: My id is approve but my address is not yet approve, can I still go ahead and apply for my bb card?
A: Hi thank you for your question, go ahead and apply for your Card although it may be easier for you to wait until your address is approved.

Q: Any update to the opening of the new UK office
A: Working days

What!?

Audience Question

Q: all withdrawals and movement of panels will be as usual for Indian affiliates or any changes??
A: Thank you for your question, we are working on keeping everything secure, but if there are any changes we will notify you

What? The answer there is 'Yes it is business as usual for Indian affiliates'

Q: iss bb card withdrawals weekly
A: 15 working days for premium once a request has been submitted, and 20 calendar days for stadard members

It is 15 and 20 CALENDAR days.

Audience Question
Q: When are you going to update the recorded webinars eg I am unable to hear Paul McCarthy's webinars
A: Thank you for your question, we are actually working on the updates and when they are ready you will be notified

Audience Question
Q: What happen on December 10th?
A: Site went down and some support tickets got lost

Audience Question
Q: hi will will you stop using STP?
A: There are no plans to stop STP

Audience Question
Q: Can I amalgamate my wife's account with mine?
A: no

Audience Question
Q: can we order a BB card for singapore affiliates?
A: There should be no problem for the BB card in Singapore, thank you

Audience Question
Q: Iam new by BB what is STP
A: Solid Trust Pay

Audience Question
Q: Hi Chris - my BB card was notorised many months ago but it is only allowing me to withdrawer $2500 per month. I've sent in several support tickets and get no reply. Thanks
A: Okay, thank you for your question, we will look into what happened and notify you of the results

Audience Question
Q: Hi Chris any news about the panel codes issue thats been going on.
A: Hi thank you for your question, we are actually finalizing the Code confusion and we'll announce our solution upon completion.

Audience Question
Q: OT CAMPAIGNS? they are not working
A: Hi Thank you for your question, we are looking into this issue and we'll announce the solution

Audience Question
Q: thanks
A: You're very welcome:)

Audience Question
Q: Good morning!!! BB is aweosme, thanks for that Christmas surprise witht he egine running, completely unexpected and and awesome thought. We appreciate your dedication, hard work and comittment to helping all of us even when we can be difficult. A special thanks to the entire BB team and the hours they put in to serve us.
A: Thank you so much for your positive feedback and all the best in working together in 2013!

Audience Question
Q: Is there anything affiliates can do to help the india situation
A: Pleaes be patient. Thank you so much!

Well, lets hope the answer to the STP question is correct, but I somehow doubt it! :-[

HYIP Keeper

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
У меня скоро будет карта ББ хотелось бы поговорить о тонкостях использования карты.
какие тонкости?
когда придет активируйте и выводите себе на здоровье) В банкомате снимаете, пиво главное ею не открывать) Единственная тонкость)

genadiy1

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Отлично работает. Выведено 7 тонн зелени в национальной валюте благополучно.[/QUOT

Карта у вас лично или вы слышали о ее работе. Если у вас дайте скайп я отниму у вас 10 минут времени

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Андрей Зюков 7

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Попытка совета:
1. Переведите паспорт на английский у нотариуса, который одновременно имеет право переводить документы на английский. Если у Вас есть загранпаспорт, то просто отскенируйте его, поскольку там уже на английчком все записано. В этом случае Вам не надо заверять копию загранпаспорта у нотариуса.
2. Переведите последний счет за электроэнергию или за телефон на Ваше имя за декабрь, пришедший на Ваш адрес (адрес должен быть указан на этом счете и он должен быть переведен вместе с текстом счета). Альтернатива: перевод официальной справки из жэка с печатью о месте проживания.
3. Заверьте подпись переводчика у нотариуса.
4. Некоторые переводчики имеют право заверять перевод юридических документов. Надеюсь Вы найдете такого. А если нет, то просто заверьте подпись переводчика у нотариуса. Это означает, что нотариус подтверждает, что подпись переводчика на переведнном документе и на копии снятой Вами одна и та же!
Этого должно быть достаточно.
5. Отскенируйте и направьте в ВВ эти документы на верификацию.

Времени на все эти действия у Вас достаточно. А пока можено и на СТП выводить, хотя выводить на карту было бы гораздо удобнее.

извините , но сейчас если хотя бы один документ не на английском языке, обязательно нужно предоставить заверенную нотариусом пдф форму на английском и этот документ будет из двух страничек--одна--пдф форма,другая- ваш русский паспорт. Это- на сегодняшний день обязательное условие для бб, да, счёт тжх можно перевести на английский , но без пдф формы бб ничего не заверит

kadetvs

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

VIPP

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
VIPP, я попросил о переводе на премиум аккаунт, потому что нужны бусреры. а покупать их по 8 баксов нафиг надо

Извините но я не понял? Вы имеете в виду ускорители?
Если вы это имеете в виду то они и на премиуме тоже платные!!!

Sergii Zinkevych

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
сколько проходит времени с момента загрузки документа удостоверяющего адрес и подтверждением(не то что написано на сайте а реально сколько у вас было, а то уже больше 10дней прошло).
как сейчас обстоят дела с вывод на стп? последний раз когда выводил деньги шли аж месяц.

MariaB

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
что за разговоры все время про абонплату с премиума разве хоть 1 человеку снимают абонендку??$100?
я ещё ни одного не встречала за пол года.

добавлено через 2 минуты
как сейчас обстоят дела с вывод на стп? последний раз когда выводил деньги шли аж месяц.
карту сделайте. пэйзу я 2 мес. ждала ,а стп не знаю как.

Последнее редактирование:

kadetvs

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
выписка из новостей на вебинаре ВВ
-------------------------------------------
Крис: Вы, возможно, слышали несколько вещей. Суть в том, есть некоторое озорство с экс-сотрудником. Все становится разобраться в ближайшее время. Наша юридическая команда находится на вершине. "Офис" физическое здание закрыто, но BB Индии не закрыта .. Компания прекрасно, это только офис, который был закрыт.

KUMARIK

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

kadetvs

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
выписка из новостей на вебинаре ВВ
-------------------------------------------
Крис: Вы, возможно, слышали несколько вещей. Суть в том, есть некоторое озорство с экс-сотрудником. Все становится разобраться в ближайшее время. Наша юридическая команда находится на вершине. "Офис" физическое здание закрыто, но BB Индии не закрыта .. Компания прекрасно, это только офис, который был закрыт.

добавлено через 1 минуту
насчет подтверждения доков-то лично у меня подтверждали 2 недели

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу