Highyield investment fund - hyifund.com - Страница 21

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

greylife

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Кто нибудь может сказать когда открылся этот хайп? По форуму я понял что не Jan 5, 2010 или я ошибаюсь

10.07.2009, 09:59 дата создания темы, точнее теперь только адним данного хайпа скажет)

IceBerg

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты

eXperienceD

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Платит

najort

Специалист
Реакции
Поинты
Our 20,000 member contest is well on its way, and as promised, I am sending out an email to let everyone know that we have reached 19,000 members. At this point, we are no longer accepting new entries into the contest. Please note that any entries that were incorrectly submitted (ie to the wrong email address, wrong format etc.) will not be considered.

When we reach 20,000 members, our winners will be selected and awarded their prizes.

In other news, a friend of mine, after following our success with HYIFUND, has finally decided to turn his talents into a 'nuts' investment opportunity! This isn't your conventional investment at all, its more an educated-bet, but I highly recommend you try it:

http://www.nutsfund.com

I personally guarantee the integrity of this program. It's a simple website and the returns are huge. But there is method to this madness. And this isn't a ponzi scheme if that's what you're thinking. It pays every investor back their investment + profit every day (before allowing any new deposits).

There is a risk. So don't treat it like you would a safe investment here at HYIFund. But definitely put some spare money to work here! And you can enjoy the thrill of the huge returns this is more than capable of.

Other than that, from everyone here at HYIFund, we hope that you are having a great start to the new year.

HYIFund.com
Неужели 3к пользователей смогли зарегистрироваться за такой короткий срок (с 18 января по 27 января -
это 9 дней!) времени? Не верю что-то. Я указал дату реганья 20 тысячного пользователя начало апреля, а тут они сообщают, что уже зарегалось 19 тысяч.. я фигею.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу