Large Sum - largesum.com - Страница 12

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Диманище

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Ответ: Large Sum - largesum.com

У меня паршивых 23 $ с 6-го января зависли.Админу написал 2 раза.В ответ тишина.

Andrey008

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Давайте запасемся терпением и дождемся выплат.Главное,что они платят и прилагают для этого все усилия.
На днях получил письмо:
УВАЖАЕМЫЙ Г-Н,

Это приятное, чтобы добро пожаловать Вы. Благодарю вас за взятие вашего времени плюс проценты в наше покрытие возможности Largesum.com
Мы понимаем ваш сбой и трудности относительно задержек выплаты. Дело в том, что, что управление проекта было сделано ошибка когда принимал решение, чтобы запирать все попытки изъятия на период праздников Рождества. Причина была очевидной. Деятельность большинства обменников, банков и фондовых бирж была ограничена в течение этого времени, следовательно управление LargeSUM.com принимало решение, чтобы давать поддержке персонала немного отдыха и наиболее группа брал отпуск на этот период.
Так теперь праздники - над и функция изъятия приспосабливается снова. Тем не менее, мы должны обращать внимание, давление в поддержке возросло существенно. Начиная с Января 6 и до теперь мы получаем много просьб изъятия, который - более чем мы нормально становимся. Мы несомненно понимаем ваши трудности и даем Вам реальную причину задержки. И мы допускаем нашу вину, тем не менее принимая во внимание индивидуальный метод процессу полного изъятия, мы физически не можем удалось обрабатывать каждое изъятие вовремя.
Поддержка услуги к настоящему времени прокладывает 24/7, чтобы обрабатывать все просьбы как можно скорее.
И в течение 2 времен недель, мы несомненно станем в спецификацию нормальной работы и оплаты. Пока, мы извиняемся за все задержки и гарантируем всех наших инвесторов, нормальная спецификация оплаты восстановится как можно скорее.
Мы надеемся в ваше понимание и выглядим дальнейшим сотрудничеством.

Перешлите нам в любое время, адрес [email protected], [email protected] или [email protected]. Вы можете также обратиться к нам в Livechat, доступный на нашем месте. Кнопки находятся на каждой странице места.
Вы можете также обратиться через ICQ 474267607 или MSN [email protected]

Наилучшие пожелания,
Вильям Flanders
ГРУППА Поддержки LargeSUM

Privetlivii

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

Лично я вложился:
Ой это зря:eek: ну что за отчаянные поступки, ведь это хайпы, тут боишься вкладывать за 50 дней, а тут 3 года, да отработал этот старичок уже, а ежели нет, так не долго ему осталось, пора бы уже это понять!

Последнее редактирование:

Andrey008

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

На TalkGold увидел сегодня интересный пост.

I meant to ask Xenia, why are u all suddenly interested in talking against LargeSum? I'm sure you didnt invest here, so why all the adversity? I'm sure a lot of people with a career and families would cater for what helps both, do you get paid for this? How does doing this help you? I don't wanna stop coming here to see what's going on if I'd be welcomed by irritating posts like urs. Anyway, what would you do if LargeSum ends up paying? Suicide?

I don't mean to be rude, I just would like to know ain't reading posts from some psychos in a psychiatric unit somewhere. It appears every thread of a paying program has one crazy poster. Anyway, do you invest in anything at all? What would u advise your fans ( if any ) to invest in ?

I have come across some posters against other programs, but they kinda back up their negative posts with reasons, but all you could say is scam, scam, scam, making me thing you're wither retarded or a bot. Give reasons, thats all I ask.

I have more than 10 reasons why I chose to invest here. I could break that down if it matters to anyone here, and if I get proven wrong by them going out of business, fine. Its better to try than not to try at all. I triend, and so far I'm pleased

My reasons for investing with largesum are.

1. I viewed an archive of their pages dating back to June 2006 here http://web.archive.org/web/200606130.../largesum.com/

Do you note the plans they had back then? They succeeded in paying 5% daily for 200 days on their smallest plan, and that still make anyone call them a ponzi, right?

2. An archive from Feb 2007,http://web.archive.org/web/200702011.../largesum.com/ reduced their interest rates. That ofcourse would scare a lot of people away, but they were still in business, maintaining the same very low interest rate for over six months. A typical ponzi would have collapsed if they started off paying members 5% daily and reduced that to about 0.5% daily, because many investors would have withdrawn all their funds for that alone. Why would a ponzi reduce its interest rates? To attract more people? I dont think so.

Anyone who wants to see the trend from the archives of their website could do so at http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.largesum.com

3. The current interest rates ( except for the new plans) started around June 2007, and has been like that for that long. Back then when I ask their live chat about the changes, he said they vary their interest rates based on whatever opportunities they forsee, which is quite understandable to me. I would do that as well if I ran a program.

4. They lost so much money in the e-gold saga, and that made a lot of programs fall. They still ran smoothly, excepts for the fact that some e-gold investors currently can't get their funds. I was affected too, but would you say they started the program all over again? If they were a ponzi, then all their funds should be in e-gold as that was their only processor. Remaining in business must mean they really invested these funds, at least thats what I see. A ponzi that accepts only e-gold should have all its funds in e-gold because it plans to pay all its investors in e-gold, right?

5. Their current interest rates are very much attainable. I trade stocks and forex myself and I know what's possible from whats not. If you thnk that is impossible, then what is? the 3% a year you get from your bank? You must be really brainwashed by whoever makes you only know about only the things that will keep you working like a slave for all your life and then retire to some unguaranteed retirement funds.

6. They pay only in simple interests, when a program starts to introduce compounding interests thats when they start to have problems when everyone needs to get their all compounded interests at the same time. I don't deal with any programs that offer compounding, it is really possible to run a program like that, but it takes a lot of money management skills.

7. They have being online for everyone for more than 1100 days, I have seen more than a million programs with more or less interest rates. They all fell because they we're designed for that only. Shouldn't that make some sense to some naysayers? Ofcourse, cos some of us are just created to be dumb.

8. Their domain was registered on 04-18-2003 (http://whois.domaintools.com/largesum.com), that was 2,125 days ago. Does is really take that long for a typical ponzi to scam everyone and just disappear?

9. For the past 3 years, their model 'forced' everyone to withdraw his principal after the plans ends. Whether you liked it or not, you had to withdraw your principal when ur plan ends. A ponzi will have a reinvest button from day one because it doesnt want everyone to withdraw their principal as it doesnt have the money to pay everyone. They just introduced the reinvest button when the e-gold saga began and many people had to email them to request their e-gold funds reinvested.

10. For the past three years, their website allowed only one investment on any plan. If you plan to add more funds, you have to wait till the first on ends. A ponzi would want you to put in every coin you have, you dont have to wait till your plans end.

11. Has anyone seen a Largesum banner somewhere? Largesum doesnt advertize, a typical ponzi will hand out banner links and splash pages to attract more people. Any largesum banner you see anywhere is created by a member. Last year, i got an email from largesum celebrating their growth. they had 10,000 members. A program that has been around for that long only had 10,000 members back then. I have seen program around for only 6 months and disappeared with 60,000+ people's funds.
Wouldnt a ponzi survive if it doesnt rely on advertizing to attract more people?

Its a lot of things the common man isnt supposed to know about. Who knew about Maddoff when his program was running? Did you ever see his commercial on TV? No, we only saw bank commercials that offer a whopping 3% per year. Everyone heard of him when the problem started, and this is someone that ran a registered program. Isnt that enough to let anyone know the common man is not allowed to know of any opportunities other than going to college, graduating with lots of student loans and credit card debts, and then work your butt out to pay these debts for as long as possible, and then retire someday if you don't die working for a boss. These jobs ain't even guaranteed, but thats what we are typically brainwashed to believe. Any program that pays more than the 3% a year that banks pay is ponzi, yeah right.

Even if negative comments scare a lot of people and make them want to stop investing, I asure you a program than survived a reduction in interest rates for six months will still survive if many investors that believe the naysayers pull out.

I'm not saying they'll be here forever, but I sure know they do have a solid program. If i was wrong about them not being a ponzi, well that is a well-ran ponzi we have here.

Nothing in life is guaranteed, a job isn't guaranteed either. Running your own business isnt even guaranteed. Everyone comes to TG to look at the risky businesses they could put their funds in. Its all about taking risks, and some of us are taking some risks with good reasons to.

I'm not associated with Largesum apart from being an investor like everyone here. I have funds pending as well, but unlike many I understand.If anyone still believes Largesum is a ponzi, please post giving other reasons beside the fact that most programs in its class is a ponzi.

I'm outta here, and i do hope I dont get a response from a retarded bot that only says scam and nothing more.

mulik

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

Платит.
Пендинг 12 часов
Date: 2009-12-01 19:34:08
Batch: 10583020
From Account: U2571692
Amount: $3.00
Memo: interest payout
:e-clap: :e-clap: :e-clap:

web2r

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

Your withdrawal request from the program FS-N0TGY was processed and
$4.54 was transferred to your E-Currency account.

Thank you for your cooperation and hope for future contribution.

Discover the financial principles used by the wealthy across the
globe.

Secure your financial future with LargeSUM
http://www.largesum.com
Your withdrawal request from the program FS-N0TFI was processed and
$2.97 was transferred to your E-Currency account.

Thank you for your cooperation and hope for future contribution.

Discover the financial principles used by the wealthy across the
globe.

Secure your financial future with LargeSUM
http://www.largesum.com

LeonidG

МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

Платит пока только маленькие суммы! Я заказал на выплату 756USD еще 6 января и суппорт писал, пока ни привета ни ответа, так что думайте!

abs0lut3

Должник!!!
Реакции
Поинты

Загибается уже походу... Очень успешная пирамидка )

Privetlivii

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

Загибается уже походу... Очень успешная пирамидка )
Да нет она ещё помучает :) это такая медленно умирающая:)

gydvin

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

Ну по крайней мере они пишут об этих проблемах:
PAYOUT DELAY - 13 January 2009

We understand your disturbance and worries regarding the payout delays. The thing is that management of the project has made a mistake when took a decision to lock all the withdrawal attempts for the period of Christmas holidays. The reason was obvious. The activity of most exchangers, banks and stock exchanges was limited within that time, hence the management of LargeSUM.com took a decision to give the support staff some rest and most of the team took a vacation for that period. So now the holidays are over and the withdrawal function has been enabled again. However, we should notice, the pressure upon the support has increased greatly. Starting from January 6 and till now we are receiving a large number of withdrawal requests, which is much more than we normally get. We surely understand your worries and give you the real reason for the delay. And we admit our guilt, however taking into account the individual approach to the process of completing withdrawals, we physically can't manage to process every withdrawal on time. The support service is currently working 24/7 to process all the requests as soon as possible. And within 2 weeks time, we will surely get back to normal work and payment schedule. So far, we apologize for all the delays and assure all our investors, the normal payment schedule will be restored as soon as possible. We hope to your understanding and look forward to further cooperation.
ЗАДЕРЖКА ВЫПЛАТЫ - 13 января 2009

Мы понимаем ваше волнение и озабоченность относительно задержек выплаты. Дело в том, что управление проектом сделало ошибку, когда приняло решение останивить все попытки изъятия в течение периода Рождества. Причина была очевидна. Деятельность большинства обменников, банков и фондовых бирж была ограничена в пределах того времени, следовательно управление LargeSUM.com приняло решение давать штату поддержки, некоторый отдых и большинство команды взяли каникулы в течение того периода. Таким образом теперь отпуск закончен, и функция изъятия появилась снова. Однако, мы должны заметить, давление после поддержки очень увеличилось. Начиная с 6 января и до настоящего времени мы получаем большое количество запросов изъятия, которое является намного больше, чем мы обычно делаем. Мы конечно понимаем ваши волнения и приводим Вам реальную причину для задержки. И мы допускаем нашу вину, однако принимая во внимание индивидуальный подход к процессу завершения изъятий, мы физически не можем суметь обработать каждое изъятие вовремя. Обслуживание поддержки - в настоящее время рабочий 24/7, чтобы обработать все запросы как можно скорее. И в пределах 2 недель, мы конечно возвратимся к нормальной работе и списку оплаты. Пока, мы приносим извинения за все задержки и уверяем всех наших инвесторов, что нормальный список оплаты будет восстановлен как можно скорее. Мы надеемся к вашему пониманию и с нетерпением ждем дальнейшего сотрудничества.

LeonidG

МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

Да, пишут про свои проблемы и всем отправляют один и тот же ответ!

Andrey008

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Выплата зависла в пендинге с 24 декабря.

mulik

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

Пендинг больше суток!
Date: 2009-15-01 21:28:01
Batch: 10764754
Amount: $5.00

Thank you.Но главное пока платит,может ещё не конец?:dirol:

Sunlucky

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

Платит уж)
Date: 2009-16-01 18:05:46
Batch: 10810544
Amount: $4.80

VVarrior

МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

Похоже платит выборочно!!! Администрация на связь не выходит! Теме место в проблемных!

mulik

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

Date: 2009-19-01 09:16:50
Batch: 10909028
Amount: $7.00

Thank you.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу