• Реклама: 💰 Пополни свой портфель с минимальной комиссией на Transfer24.pro
  • Добро пожаловать на инвестиционный форум!

Во всем многообразии инвестиций трудно разобраться. MMGP станет вашим надежным помощником и путеводителем в мире инвестиций. Только самые последние тренды, передовые технологии и новые возможности. 400 тысяч пользователей уже выбрали нас. Самые актуальные новости, проверенные стратегии и способы заработка. Сюда люди приходят поделиться своим опытом, найти и обсудить новые перспективы. 16 миллионов сообщений, оставленных нашими пользователями, содержат их бесценный опыт и знания. Присоединяйтесь и вы!

Впрочем, для начала надо зарегистрироваться!
  • 🐑 Моисей водил бесплатно. А мы платим, хотя тоже планируем работать 40 лет! Принимай участие в партнеской программе MMGP
  • 📝 Знаешь буквы и умеешь их компоновать? Платим. Дорого. Бессрочная акция от MMGP: "ОПЛАТА ЗА СООБЩЕНИЯ"

bannersbroker.com - Banners Broker - Страница 1216

NewrasheN

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

anaconda

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
а если серьезно
первый раз активировал ваще панели трафик паком, 55000 ,2 жол. 1фиол.а одна ф.пропала???

Cделайте так: Манедж инвентори--Вью пэнэлс--Пурпурная панель--All Panels.

afonea

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

alex7754

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Последнее редактирование:

Rianon

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты

mikel1982

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Реакции
Поинты
Дима Буковский, да что вы всё со своей одной выплатой ! у многих этих выплат только за март- по это самое ! в общем вам по пояс будет:rolleyes:

А че вы решили сто у меня одна выплата? У меня их 6...

Nata2012

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

mikel1982

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Панели не движутся(. Утвердили 2 статьи, а трафик не начислили. Ставила на вывод в начале июне, так они 2 раза сняли проценты.Что-то совсем не так с ББ

ну вот новый движок дяди криса работаэт,у мня сегодня сума всех панелей продвинулась аж на 6$ "курям насмех"...

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Татьяна Сыч

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

gold585

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Rianon

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты
С вэбинара по выплатам :

"мы надеялись получить Payza в прошлом выходные. мы не можем отправить его, если это не точно. Я уверен, что если это не сегодня, то он будет в эти выходные. Я сделаю это в точку, чтобы увидеть, что он уходит. STP будет вскоре после этого. Мы хотим, чтобы люди довольны. Мы собираемся в точке ордерной системы, в основном по датам, так что каждый не получит оплату"

добавлено через 1 минуту
Оригинал :

BB Q&A Webinar

Chris Smith speaking:

Thanks for joining us today. First the updates.

BB's 3-year anniversary coming up in October with the Tesla Promo Panel contest. We are happy to still be here after 3 years. We are currently experienced payout challenges. We have lost partners and forged new partners.

Trust me, I hope you are with me in terms of sticking with the plan. I know it is tough at times. It may be extremely frustrated to not be paid on time. I get all the messages, Skype, email and text. I hear it from everyone close to me. But we are here. We are still doing our information sessions. We have ramped up our IT division. We have many more admin tools to help with support. The experience of the website has been greatly improved. So with regards to the application itself, we have made great strides. We have passed all the website problems and slowdowns and are working towards the next version of BB, with some important new features.

You will now be able to be much more active with BB. We are moving away from BB being a passive income. We are not an investment program. Our model has proven to work and we are looking to improve it even further. We have now ramped up our support for improving article submissions. We want to be sure to do multiple languages and satisfy as many countries as possible. A lot of great things coming to BB. We're spent alot of time and effort to improve our program to make sure that if any agencies or compliance authorities were looking at us, it would not appear that we are something its not.

Next Payday - we were hoping to get Payza out last weekend. we cannot send it out if it's not accurate. I am very confident that if it's not today, then it will this weekend. I will make it a point to see that it goes out. STP will be shortly after that. We want to keep people satisfied. We are going in a point system order, predominantly by date, so everyone will not get a payment. However, everyone will get paid so please be patient.

Tesla Panel Contest has been very successful. The purchaser and the seller gets the entries (member and the inviter) Green Panel and yellow panel to fit everyone's budget. The reason we have chosen this car is that it is unique. Electric car, monitor in the center console, a very cool car. In addition we are giving aways many other prizes. Drawing in October. You do not have to be in a location of teh world tour to win the prize. But we will announce the winner at one of our events coming up.

Q&A:

Movement of panels? There was a large jump which was corrected. We released a new "engine". Because we have millions of panels there were a couple of tweaks we had to make. There is a message on your screen notifying you of that. It is now 98% smoothed out, and easier to monitor in the LIVE environment.
I see some bad comments in the scroll and some good comments.

The cost of the yellow promo panel is $40, but it will still show up as normal at $20 value.

India payment system is completely different. The BB there is totally separate. The activities there are different. So the payouts are different also.

Looks like we've covered most of these questions. Let's end the session here. I wish you all a great weekend. Keep supporting BB. You will not regret it. Thank you for staying with us during these tough times. The team is still here and stronger than ever. We are adding to our team to bring us into the next era of BB.

Talk to you soon.
(end of webinar)
(summary notes prepared by Linda Lane, and are not official BB transcripts)

ninels

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
сегодня на вэбинаре, Крис сказал, что если сегодня не выплатим , то на этих выходных. а мы (кто еще верит и надеется) наберемся еще терпения и подождем этих выходных. ну очень всем нам хочется получить ДЕНЬГИ ДЕНЕЖКИ БАБЛО.

helenao

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Ну,слава Богу,прислали таки мне новый пароль и я наконец вошла к себе в кабинет.Какой-то нехороший человек,хакер,поставил на вывод на стп 2500 на свое имя.Пришлось наводить у себя порядок.Такие пироги.Теперь тоже за компанию со всеми жду денежки)))

Сверху Снизу