• Добро пожаловать на инвестиционный форум!

Во всем многообразии инвестиций трудно разобраться. MMGP станет вашим надежным помощником и путеводителем в мире инвестиций. Только самые последние тренды, передовые технологии и новые возможности. 400 тысяч пользователей уже выбрали нас. Самые актуальные новости, проверенные стратегии и способы заработка. Сюда люди приходят поделиться своим опытом, найти и обсудить новые перспективы. 16 миллионов сообщений, оставленных нашими пользователями, содержат их бесценный опыт и знания. Присоединяйтесь и вы!

Впрочем, для начала надо зарегистрироваться!
  • 🐑 Моисей водил бесплатно. А мы платим, хотя тоже планируем работать 40 лет! Принимай участие в партнеской программе MMGP
  • 📝 Знаешь буквы и умеешь их компоновать? Платим. Дорого. Бессрочная акция от MMGP: "ОПЛАТА ЗА СООБЩЕНИЯ"

bannersbroker.com - Banners Broker - Страница 747

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

Nat2010

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Audience Question
Q: can i get in touch with martin wild abiut ticket purchase please
A: Please look at the site for details concerning tickets and other information.

Audience Question
Q: I would like to change my premium member to be standard member, how do I change it?
A: Please contact support

Audience Question
Q: please tell us specific date, when you will pay payza payout, sir, please
A: Our sincere apologies, we are behind and working hard to get caught up.

Audience Question
Q: I received money 2 days ago on my STP account and I made withdrawing request from STP to my credit card. Later on you refunded this money in some reason. My STP got negatibe balance. Today STP charged me Account Abuse fee 50 USD. You should help me with this, becayse STP support not responding and it was BB error, not my.
A: Thank you for your question, we will look into this matter

Audience Question
Q: what if you're on a lower package (eg: red) and have more than 10 tp's - will adding more tp's make you executive?
A: Thank you for your question, yes more TP's will be added

mikel1982

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Это карточки или что? А напрямую через мастер кард или виза можно денежку перечислить?

Короче ВВ кормит завтраками как может,у них движениє панель медленноє потому что рождество было-уже полтора месяца прошло а у них ищё панели от рождестра не отошли,в апреле придёт пасха а у них будет внофь тот же ответ панели застрягли во время рождества и никак немогут заработать.Та скажыте людям правду конец концов,вас стало больше а прыбыль от показов нужно на всех поделить,или у нас тупо нет денег на всех потому всё стоит панели,выплаты...мы пирамида и сразу все всё поймут точнеэ те которыэ ищё не поняли)

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
И собственно сам сегодняшний (08.02.2013) вебинар
Friday Q&A Webinar Notes:

Chris Smith speaking:

Update on this snow storm day :) thank you being a part of BB, this wonderful ride, and all the support you've shown over the years. We are now in our 3rd year.

Good announcements!
Manchester UK meeting - EWallet sales for tickets are SOLD OUT! tickets are still available but not through your eWallet.

Special guest - He has been a super star for BB and he is spearheading the event in the UK

Martin Wilde speaking:
Hi everyone. A few updates about Manchester event. I've been with BB for 14 months now. I am one of teh latest BB millionaires. I'm privileged to be a part of BB for me and my team. It was a pleasure for me to help put together this BB UK event. Everyone should come to the event if possible! I went to the event in Ireland, and that team has now taken their BB business to another level. You will learn so much.. be a part of our UK Event. We will cover version BB 2.9. The Gala dinner will be wonderful. Saturday evening 23rd. There is a link to the BBtour.com event. Tickets are going quickly. Please get your tickets early for the event and the Gala dinner. When we are sold out for the dinner, we are sold out. Dinner is 45 pounds. 55 Euros. This is not a black tie event, but shirts/ties, dress clothes. Tickets will come down on Sunday night. We need final numbers for the caterer. A wonderful dinner. Everyone will be pleased. We have a DJ.. dance floor until 1:00 AM. Chris and all the corporate team will be there and will speak to the guests. Hotel rooms are selling out quickly. 2 closest ones are sold out. At bbtour.com there are more hotels listed.

Tell your teams to be there!! Must have Gala Dinner tickets by Sunday night. Event tickets will remain on sale until we sell out.

Chris speaking:

Look forward to seeing you in the UK :)

Updates:

Payouts -
India itself has challenges because of strict government rules. Good news is we now have a proper foothold inside the country. We have a payout solution for India. Exciting news!! We have worked hard to make this happen.

STP in India has been caught up thru end of January. As well as bank wires are caught up, have been submitted a couple weeks ago.

STP payouts had a little problem. There was a slight mistake that was quickly corrected. February 5th date was the mistake. Feb. 6th date payout is the correct one. Back office has been updated. Large STP payouts have now all been made. We are caught up through end of Dec. We will get caught up for January as quickly a possible.

By Monday the 11th, all lingering BB card payouts will be completed thru December. We are working hard to get this going and get everyone paid. January will be caught up soon.

USA BANK - December to January. Banking system for US every bank is different. Every day money is being sent out. Dozens of payments have been made, and your turn will come shortly if you have not been paid yet for US Bank.

BB Version 2.9 (Chris showing a PowerPoint for 2.9)

We are ready to go. Team is testing it out now. There is a testing team and things are looking great.

(*) Date for the officiallaunch is February 19th, 2013

Training will happen at the UK Tour, as 2.9 will be live. We will have discussion and overview of 2.9 at the UK event.

Features:

Reason for 2.9: We listen, we get feedback and we have tried to put in place features to alleviate confusion, and to implement fairness in accordance with our business model.

(*) Executive Membership - We have listened to feedback, and for fairness we have decided about the grandfather clause to be explained in a minute.

-Executive Membership will be $500/month.
-You must have a black panel or Prestige panel
-10 or more TP's for those who are new or do not have 10.
-Traffic Boosters will be $4
-Withdrawal BB Debit Card will be 10 calendar days ($35 fee for card)
We have not charged everyone for the card, who were not charged originally.
- ZERO fee for Support - Dedicated Personalized VIP support line.
$7 per call for Standard
Free 1 call a week for Premium, $5 per call after that.
Standard and Premium will have a different support line than Executice
- BB Business Profile on Special BB Blog Site.

(*) Grandfather clause - Feb. 19th
30 or more TP's you will automatically be upgraded to Executive type.
10-29 TP's you are grandfathered in as Premium members.. So..
When you add additional subscriptions you will automatically become Executive. OR if you have a pending withdrawal of $10,000 or more within a calendar month you will automatically become Executive.

Prestige Package (only Premium or Exectuive) (did not get cost, sorry)
Panel is $7290
REvenue cap $14,580

Sales credits are the same - 2 credits per panel to qualify.

Traffic Packs - NOTE: (*)you will now need to allocate your traffic when you get your subscription.

Incentive Traffic - blogs, videos testimonials, surveys - you will be rewarded with incentive traffic. You will have a content management console to manage your blog and video submission.
(*) Please NOTE: rollup credits will now be included in this traffic bank

Blogs, websites will be monitored and approved. One strike policy. if you go against the rules, you are banned from using Incentive Traffic.
NEW TRAFFIC BANK HAS CATEGORIES:
SALES CREDITS
TRAFFIC PACK BANK
ORGANIC
INCENTIVE

HE showed a picture of the new traffic bank allocation in your back office.

This will not affect your Traffic allowance/limit

He described how this will work, how each of your traffic banks will go up or down according to your allocation and use.

4 banks per color - 28 different traffic banks.

It appears that whether you're using any of the traffic banks, your inviter gets 1/2 credit.

Questions:

Why is the traffic pack fee coming one of two days earlier? Calendar days are being used - easier to do it every 30 days, rather than same date each month. Count 30 days and that's the next date due. Not necessarily the same date/day each month.

Can we carry over traffic? You have to now allocate it into each color bank. Prior to 2.9 you have one bank for general traffic. Now you need to put your traffic into proper bank from your traffic packs. Then you use it to qualify those specific color panels.

This will definitely be easier. Visually it will be easier, and easier to explain to new BB members. If you are already used to the old system, this will take some adjustments.

Chris showed a slide for how the Inviter credits work and are allocated. The type of credit you use will determine the type of credits your inviter gets.

(*) Chris showed the New BB Profile page. Executive Membership Type only!! It's a blog that's geared to you. You can put video there, comments. You are the administrator of this blog that BB is providing. We want to populate the Internet with thousands of BB Blogs to communicate with your people. The BB Profile page looks GREAT! :)

Support is now caught up, and all types are now live. Within the same day you will get a response for ticketing system. 24-48 hours would be worst case scenario. WE are glad to say we are now caught up and support will be much quicker and responsive to your needs.

In closing, I want to say that I am looking forward to the UK tour. Do not wait to the last minute. I cannot believe the response, it's like a Rock Concert ;) Only a few seats left. You do not want to be left out!! www.bbtour.com all info there.

Dashboard messages are there. Be sure to read all messages. Agree to the compliance, this is very important.

Thank you, again, we appreciate your effort and time, all the leaders who help to make this happen worldwide. From the team at BB and Stellar Point, we wish you a good weekend and see you in the UK.

end of webinar

Nat2010

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Последнее редактирование:

Seattle

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Народ, как я понял дла заказы BB карты нужно следущее:
1) документ, подтверждающий личность (на англ. языке) (права или пасспорт, например). Нотариально заверять не обязательно, если пасспорт двухязычный, точнее даже трехязычный, в том числе и на английском?
2) справка, подтверждающая проживание по указанному в BB адресу (оплата за телефон, свет, газ и тп; выписка из банковского счета и прочее). Нужно ли эту справку нотариально заверять или если, допустим, это банковская выписка и так на английском языке с печатью банка, в нотариальном заверении нет необходимости?
3) Заполненная Vector PDF форма на англ языке (от руки либо на компьютере заполненная; нотариально заверенная). Вот тут кто-то выкладывал PDF форму двухязычную (англ-рус). Ее выкладывали для примера что и где надо заполнять, так? То есть для тех кто английский не знает, по ее шаблону заполнять pdf форму скачанную из персонального кабинета BB? Далее, заверенную форму загружать в BB кабинет (пасспорт+pdf и справка+pdf).

Если что неправильно, поправьте, пожалуйста )

P.S Дайте пожалуйста контакты проверенных лиц, которые по интернету заверяли все документы, а то у меня тут отказывается нотариус заверять форму.
:thumbsup:

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Я вроде спросила как перевести деньги,
Ввести деньги в BannersBroker можно двумя способами.
1. При помощи сервиса AlliedWallet с использованием своей платежной карты.
2. Через ЭПС (Электроные платежные системы)
a. SolidTrustPay
b. Payza
c. UseMyFunds

Nata2012

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Ввести деньги в BannersBroker можно двумя способами.
1. При помощи сервиса AlliedWallet с использованием своей платежной карты.
2. Через ЭПС (Электроные платежные системы)
a. SolidTrustPay
b. Payza
c. UseMyFunds

Спасибо. Что пробую через СТП и всё никак не могу на СТП деньги завести.

добавлено через 2 минуты
риски везде есть, в любом бизнесе, в любом проекте, в жизни... поэтому перед своими действиями нужно самому взвешивать все ЗА и ПРОТИВ и делать правильное решение :d-thumbup:

так я, вроде,так и написала.

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
и всё никак не могу на СТП деньги завести
Ну Вы, наверное, не активировали карту в СТП (необходимо перевести с карты на счет $2-$5, не больше и не меньше). А вообще пробуйте Payza, говорят быстро заходят. Через AlliedWallet минимальная сумма пополнения $100, через ЭПС - $25.

Nata2012

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Ну Вы, наверное, не активировали карту в СТП (необходимо перевести с карты на счет $2-$5, не больше и не меньше). А вообще пробуйте Payza, говорят быстро заходят. Через AlliedWallet минимальная сумма пополнения $100, через ЭПС - $25.

Спасибо снова, сделала перевод на $5, подожду. Карточка всё ещё в ожидании.Может я как-то не так это делаю?! :t-1doh:

vi-k-tor

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
У меня еще вопрос по карте - печать нотариуса на ПДФ - это и есть нотариальное подтверждение аккаунта, или для этого надо нотариальную копию паспорта еще загружать?

После того как Вы посетили нотариус и он заверил данную форму Вы идёте домой ,закидываете эту форму в сканер.Далее с помощью любого граф редактора прикрепляете к этой форме предварительно сделанный скан Вашего паспорта на том языке на котором он у Вас есть и счёт (счёт можно подправить в ф.ш) Документ готов к загрузке,проследите чтобы он был не более 4 мб,всё..

добавлено через 4 минуты
и наче что, могут посадить на три года?

Спасибо,смеялся до упаду:)

добавлено через 15 минут
Уже объсняли, эти суммы не плюсуются, это одно и тоже.

Это разные вещи eWallet - Available to Withdraw - Это то ,что можно вывести за пределы ВВ,а Advertising Credits -то,что можно истратить в ВВ

добавлено через 18 минут
вот олень лучше бы нам раздал

Имеет право на риск,однако...

добавлено через 19 минут

Почему тогда с Вас не взяли процент?

добавлено через 22 минуты
Нужно ли эту справку нотариально заверять или если, допустим, это банковская выписка и так на английском языке с печатью банка, в нотариальном заверении нет необходимости?
Заверять не нужно.

добавлено через 27 минут
То есть для тех кто английский не знает, по ее шаблону заполнять pdf форму скачанную из персонального кабинета BB? Далее, заверенную форму загружать в BB кабинет (пасспорт+pdf и справка+pdf).
Если документы не на английском. Вам нужна двуязычная форма чтобы подошла ВВ и понравилась нашим нотариусам ,всё

ара448

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Спасибо,смеялся до упаду
всегда пожал.
Это разные вещи eWallet - Available to Withdraw - Это то ,что можно вывести за пределы ВВ,а Advertising Credits -то,что можно истратить в ВВ
тогда объясните, почему у меня взяли в место 50дол. по 50 с каждого?

vi-k-tor

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
тогда объясните, почему у меня взяли в место 50дол. по 50 с каждого?
Значения обычно совпадают(но не всегда),а назначение разное.

добавлено через 2 минуты
подскажите как сменить пароль в аккаунте?

Зайдите в свои персональные данные и поменяйте Change Password,что может быть проще?

Rostislavt

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Уважаемый Вы не знаете ВВ принимает пополнение кошелька от Приват Банк? Заранее спасибо.

Hiperion

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Кому еще приходят на почту сообщения о В рамках нашего обязательства по улучшению вашей поддержки клиентов опытом, мы хотели бы знать, как вы думаете, что мы делаем.

Мне тоже такое пришло, но что там ответить не понятно. Нарисовано кружочки. Мож кто-то скажет как быть?

Сверху Снизу