• Реклама: 💰 Пополни свой портфель с минимальной комиссией на Transfer24.pro
  • Добро пожаловать на инвестиционный форум!

Во всем многообразии инвестиций трудно разобраться. MMGP станет вашим надежным помощником и путеводителем в мире инвестиций. Только самые последние тренды, передовые технологии и новые возможности. 400 тысяч пользователей уже выбрали нас. Самые актуальные новости, проверенные стратегии и способы заработка. Сюда люди приходят поделиться своим опытом, найти и обсудить новые перспективы. 16 миллионов сообщений, оставленных нашими пользователями, содержат их бесценный опыт и знания. Присоединяйтесь и вы!

Впрочем, для начала надо зарегистрироваться!
  • 🐑 Моисей водил бесплатно. А мы платим, хотя тоже планируем работать 40 лет! Принимай участие в партнеской программе MMGP
  • 📝 Знаешь буквы и умеешь их компоновать? Платим. Дорого. Бессрочная акция от MMGP: "ОПЛАТА ЗА СООБЩЕНИЯ"

bannersbroker.com - Banners Broker - Страница 206

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Зачем перестукивать мои сообщения сегодня опять.
Да это не он, наверное. Похоже это копия откуда-то еще, а там копия с семинара Нестерова, ну якобы со свежими новостями ;)

добавлено через 2 минуты
У тех у кого не снимается абонентская плата будет снята позже.
За прошлый месяц компания официально объявила (где-то 20.08), что абонплату снимать не будет, в связи с длительными перебоями в работе сервера в августе.

Последнее редактирование:

rudigor

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
За прошлый месяц компания официально объявила (где-то 20.08), что абонплату снимать не будет, в связи с длительными перебоями в работе сервера в августе.
Вот это я понимаю :appl:

Elsid

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
СвернулА я желтые, понимаете, а не свернул. И поделилАСЬ опытом. ВЧЕРА. Зачем перестукивать мои сообщения сегодня опять.
я не цитировал , внизу написанно копипаст

Пифагор

Специалист
Реакции
Поинты

dorfas

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Информация от Jamie Waters, который получил её от Ian Driscoll по поводу что можно и чего нельзя будет делать с чужими аккаунтамы ББ, даже если это аккаунт члена вашей семьи. Эта инфо ещё не 100% подтверждена, но если и будет какие то пункты меняться, то незначительно.

Following the announcement in recent weeks, I thought it best to fully explain and outline the situation regarding 'Account Management'.

Could I ask that you read the whole post a couple of times to ensure that you fully understand what is being said - for the vast majority of Affiliates, NOTHING will change.

Definitions

Historical definitions are termed as follows;

Managing - 'doing it for' ie, taking full control of another BB Affiliate(s) account and doing everything required to that account. This could be in exchange for cash, panels or other such recompense. This could also be done for no recompense at all.

Helping - Giving help and advice to other affiliate(s) by explaining and offering tips and strategy. This would be done by being sat next to the person or remotely via screen sharing software. There this again could have been a recompensed activity.

Future definitions.

Managing - taking full control of another affiliates and doing whatever to that account is now strictly prohibited. Even if the affiliate accessing the account is being recompensed or not.

Helping - the affiliate being helped logs into their own account and you the helper looks over their shoulder or remotely shares their screen. The helper should not know the accounts password or transaction pin.

Background

Since the beginning of Banners Broker there have been affiliates out there that have been managing other affiliates accounts, some successful, others not. It has been clear that most of those having their accounts managed are using BB as an investment vehicle and not as an online advertising company.

Following threats of legal action, where a 'manager' blatantly miss managed an account, amongst many others - it became clear that something needed to change to protect the image and longevity of the company.

Advertising Coordinators

Advertising Coordinators (AdCos) are employed staff by each Independent Contractor country (IC). These AdCos will take all the necessary steps to ensure that the Affiliates account has a successful advertising campaign and make sure that sufficient advertising inventory is purchased to support this. The accounts will be run sensibly and following the rules stipulated by Banners Broker International and under the close supervision of the IC.

An affiliate who has their account being taken care of by an AdCo and has any questions on the account or wishes to request a withdrawal, will have an AdCo liaison as a point of contact. Affiliates will be free to action a withdrawal via their back office but it is advisable that they check to make sure their account can support this.

Scenarios

I have been asked several times about specific individual scenarios, sadly I can't list them all here, but hopefully something comes close.

1. I have my account managed by someone, we did not have a contract but he is a mate and said he would help me out. Are we able to carry on with this arrangement?

No, you must learn how to look after your own BB account (with your friend helping you get up to standard if you wish). Alternatively, if you do not wish to spend the time required, you can join the AdCo service.

2. I manage my mothers/grandmothers/daughters/sons account and do/don't get paid. What happens to me?

You must start to 'help' your mother/grandmother/daughter/son get up to the level required with a view to them eventually looking after their own account moving forward. Alternatively, if you/they do not wish to spend the time required, they can join the AdCo service.

3. I often screen share with my team and help/ support them so they can build their own business, is this allowed?

Yes, absoloutley, you are helping them and not doing it for them.

4. Can I be clever and use screen sharing software to remotely manage someone's account, who would know?

The short answer is technically yes, you could try and circumvent the rules - but if you were to get found out, you would be terminated as a BB Affilate.

5. How will BB know that I am managing other accounts?

Every purchase you make, panel you qualify even every time you log in etc is logged by BB. The IP address is recorded and then held on file.

Naturally if 20 accounts are logged in from the same IP address, there could be many reasons, it could be a hotel, Internet cafe or you could be having a BB party at your house etc.

This would get flagged and investigated, if there is a perfectly good reason that would be ok - but if a pattern emerged, potentially you could be managing and logging into multiple accounts and action would be taken.

6. I am Mr Smith from the country - why are you telling me that I can't manage my two daughters accounts who live in the same house?

To answer your question Mr Smith, I would first ask a couple of questions - is there a reason why your two daughters can not learn how to look after their own accounts? There is evidence to show that Affilates who are empowerd and know how to look after their own account will ultimately go onto have bigger accounts than those who don't.

My second question would be, if BBI called your daughters and asked how their advertising was going, what would they say? "what advertising? I invested some money and my dad does everything for me" or "really well/badly - I am still split testing". You might be surprised to know that when BBI called some people, they had never even heard of Banners Broker despite having 6 figure accounts!

What I would suggest is that you start to 'help' your daughters rather than simply do it for them.

7. This is draconian and damaging to the company. Why?

When BBI introduce anything, they think 3 things;

1) Is it good for the affiliates
2) Is it good for the longevity if the company
3) Is it good for BB International

If followed correctly, this is one of the best things the company have done - it protects the interests of the Affilate, while protecting the longevity and perception of the company.

Let's be clear, this is not aimed at sons 'helping' parents' accounts - this is to safeguard those who are specifically having their accounts 'managed'. It is also aimed at helping other Affilates bring new business to the company.

I hope this goes some way to alleviating the concerns that people are having - the majority of Affiliates will remain unchanged.

Реакции
Поинты

Oleg Son

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Где-то в нете видел картинку, там разбирали плюсы и минусы премиумной и стандартоной подписки. Так вот у премиумной я заметил - возможность юзать буст на любых панелях. Не знаю как относится к такой инфе, скорее всего очередная "утка" от любителей.

Премиумные господа поделитесь инфой, можно ли воткнуть буст в пакетные панели?

MrMogikan

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

uruz

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
да, а так надеялся на обновление в начале недели, которое они всегда делают
а я надеялся, что закроются фиолетовые панели, одни закрылись ещё 7 числа, а остальные зависли на 59.89.:mad:

Lomonosov

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Где-то в нете видел картинку, там разбирали плюсы и минусы премиумной и стандартоной подписки.
Я так понимаю, Вы вот эту имели в виду?

можно ли воткнуть буст в пакетные панели?
Там же в разделе про бустеры есть такое примечание

AcoolA

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

MrMogikan

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Форумчане, заметил такую вещь: панели входящие в купленный пакет не влияют на лимиты. А когда начнут влиять, когда пройдут 2 цикла??
именно так, после 2 циклов их надо будет уже за свой счет активировать, тогда они начнут кушать и траф, и лимит

vi-k-tor

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Добрый день!
При попытке завести деньги на e-Wollet с «интернет карты» от Приват банка Украины получил следующее сообщение

The payment method you attempted to use was declined. There are a number of reasons this may occur. These are, but are not limited to, insufficent funds, expired card and bank fraud protection.

Перевод
Метод оплаты, который Вы попытались в использование был отклонен. Есть множество причин это может произойти. Эти -, но не ограниченные, insufficent фонды, истекали картой и банковской защитой мошенничества

Подскажите пожалуйста , в чём может быть проблема?
Вообще кто нибудь заводил деньги с интернет карты?

player-9

Профессионал
Реакции
Поинты

Особенно понравилось в видео: Унилевел Маркетинг - это не МЛМ! :lol::lol::lol:

Автору видео Гугл в помощь! Сначала изучай, а потом говори, из-за таких как этот автор люди входят в заблуждение!

Сетевые компании: Эмвей, Гербалайф, Орифлейм используют именно этот маркетинг, который называется Унилевел!

MrMogikan

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
player-9, да и про 2 месяца стандарт аккаунта меня порадовала, никакого логического объяснения не вижу, неопытным партнерам поначалу помогать надо просто, а вот 2 месяца сидеть с хорошей суммой и с одним ТП чего то ждать не вижу смысла

добавлено через 1 минуту
Подскажите пожалуйста , в чём может быть проблема?
Вообще кто нибудь заводил деньги с интернет карты?
закидывал через карту, как и многие тут, без проблем, у партнера была подобная проблема, загнал деньги через пайзу, обошлось дороже, но зато деньги на счету

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу