earngroups - earngroups.com - Страница 6

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

y1975

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Пришёл ответ от админа - их счёт в Алерте закрыт, обращайтесь туда с просьбами о возврате. Все вклады обнулил, на Account Balance остались 12 долларов, но на вывод они не идут. Будь проклят этот Алерт! Посмотрим, что ответят на тикеты о возврате!!!:q-nono:

Asti

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Пришёл ответ от админа - их счёт в Алерте закрыт, обращайтесь туда с просьбами о возврате. Все вклады обнулил, на Account Balance остались 12 долларов, но на вывод они не идут. Будь проклят этот Алерт! Посмотрим, что ответят на тикеты о возврате!!!:q-nono:

Отправил Алертовской команде тикет о возврате средств:i-yes:
Refund Deposit
Good Day.
I"m a member of AlertPay. My name is Бла Бла (хххх[email protected]). I deposited $60.00 USD 7/10/2011 to EarnGroups ([email protected]).
Date: 7/10/2011 11:12:19 PM
Reference Number: 44B64-B9BE7-4577C
Transaction type: Payment To
Name/Email: [email protected]
Current Status: Completed
Amount: $60.00 USD

Now EarnGroups's account is suspend from You.
So, I ask You to refund my deposit from EarnGroups's suspended account ([email protected]) to my account (хххх[email protected]), please.

Best Regards,
Бла Бла
хххх[email protected]

PS
I'm waiting for Your answer.
попробуйте, может, что и получится:wink2:

добавлено через 17 минут
Откройте аккаунт в Либерти и по окончании срока депозита В АлетрПЭЙ сольёте мани в Либерти:i-yes:

добавлено через 10 часов 30 минут

Этот Кристиан-гнида обнулил мой депозит Алерт Пэй будь-то вклада и не было:eek:
Вот это выкрутасы!!

Прислал ответное письмо --->
Hi,

Our AlertPay account has been suspended, and therefore we are unable
to make anymore refunds and we Removed alertpay from our Site . Please contact AlertPay for refund.

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 9:58 PM, <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

earngroups.com Support request from Saturday 30th 2011f July 2011 09:28:17 PM
В переводе на русский: выкручивайтесь сами

добавлено через 19 минут
Отправил Алертовской команде тикет о возврате средств:i-yes:

попробуйте, может, что и получится:wink2:

добавлено через 17 минут

Кристиан прислал ответное письмо --->

В переводе на русский: выкручивайтесь сами

добавлено через 22 минуты
Подожём!!:dirol:

Последнее редактирование:

neng

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

Asti

Любитель
Реакции
Поинты
Кристиан ответил
===============EarnGroups.com Newsletter====================
Dear Man-Xc
Your Client ID is Xccvd
Your e-mail address is [email protected]
You registered at EarnGroups.com on 2011-07-10 12:24:40
=========================================================

Hi Members,

We have been receiving a lot of emails lately, asking us as to why we removed your AlertPay deposits and account balances from your account. The reason is obvious. With the recent suspension of our AlertPay account, and the consequent removal of AlertPay as an accepted payment processor from EarnGroups, any AlertPay deposits or account balances in our system were irrelevant and had no value. As a result, all AlertPay deposits and account balances have been removed. AlertPay deposits, earnings, commissions, and withdrawals will not be available at EarnGroups anymore.

We have to clear some facts to our members who used AlertPay to invest with us. Please note that we do not have your money with us, and all money you have invested with us, is in our AlertPay account, which has been suspended. We cannot even touch that money, or for that matter, we are unable to refund it, as our account is suspended. While we were refunding, AlertPay suspended our account, so that we may not be able to make anymore refunds. We stress again, we are unable to make anymore AlertPay refunds to our members with the REFUND button in our AlertPay account.

In order to get back your money, you have to contact AlertPay by filing a transaction dispute. In order to file a transaction dispute, go to AlertPay's website, and when sending the support ticket, select the Transaction Dispute department, fill in the details asked, and send the ticket.

Please note that we are in no way responsible if you incur any losses as a result of investing via AlertPay. Your money is still in the AlertPay system, and not with us, and if AlertPay claims that they do not have money to refund you, then they are lying. Our AlertPay account still has over $100,000 in it. When you go to an insurance company to insure your home, there are rules set that the insurance will not apply if damages are caused due to an earthquake. Same is the case with EarnGroups or any other HYIP. If a payment processor is holding your money, then they are the ones stealing it, and we are not responsible for it.

Some of our members claim that they invested in EarnGroups and not in AlertPay. But we stress that, it is not our fault if you incur any losses due to the suspension of our AlertPay account. It is your fault to have invested via AlertPay. AlertPay has been recently suspending HYIP accounts without any genuine reasons, and stealing money. Most of our members have already realized and accepted this fact, and have eventually stopped to use the services of AlertPay, and are exchanging their funds in AlertPay to the other payment processor we accept, in order to continue to invest with us.

Please do not send anymore support tickets regarding this issue anymore, as we have cleared everything related to AlertPay issue in this newsletter. Any such support tickets we receive from now one regarding this issue will be unanswered. I am being online for more than 20 hours a day recently for answering numerous tickets I have been receiving lately regarding this issue, and I am getting very tired of this. I am also a human, and I also need some rest. So please do not send any more tickets regarding this issue.

Also please vote for EarnGroups in every monitor you can, and post your payment proofs in the forums. Support us in the best way you can, and reap your profits from EarnGroups.

We wish you a pleasant stay with us.

Best Regards,
Christian
EarnGroups.com
Поплакался в очередной раз:wink2: сетовал на усталость

all-hyips

ТОП-МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

swatello

МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

neng

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

cell

МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

Вложения

• Безымянный.JPG
    Безымянный.JPG
    7.4 KB · Просмотры: 93

neng

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

TheGOLDskull

ТОП-МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты

neng

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

neng

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты

fbiagent

МАСТЕР
Реакции
Поинты
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу