XLO AutoSurf - www.xlentopps.com - Страница 2

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
<div class='quotetop'>Цитата(Nitsad @ 8.11.2006, 18:22) [snapback]3856[/snapback]</div>
mysilver, а сколько ты вложил ?
Вкладывал ли в xlentxtra.com ?
[/b]

в xlentopps 500$. Я об этом писал в своем первом сообщении. Может не заметил?

В xlentxtra не вкладывал, т.к. HYIP Фондами пока не занимался и не занимаюсь.

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Кто хочет узнать последние новости Админа может зарегится на его форуме. Он постоянно там в ОНЛАЙНЕ www.xlo-tftforum.com

Там обсуждаются его проекты этот http://xlentoops.net и http://xlentxtra.com который тоже не грузится так как проблемы с хостингом. Сейчас решаются.

и так вот последнии новости Andy - XLO.

<div class='quotetop'>Цитата</div>
XLO - Andy
I have been on MSN for the last few hours with the host.

They have tried to reboot the server with no joy. Technicians are on scene

The advice I have just received is that it is a network card that is corrupt.

I have been told that they will try to find the cause of this and fix. Obviously the network card needs replacing - but they want to make sure it does not happen again. The issue could well be related to the power outage - but it will take time to make sure.

I suggested a more black and white approach of - "Put in new card and let's get rolling" but they tell me that they will make sure that the problem will not happen again first.

So we are some hours (as per their advice) away from being live again.

All TFT payouts are up to date - there is no requirement for the site to be up for us to make those. You can NOT resepnd direct to e-gold though so do not try.

We should be back live around 1am server time.. we will address make up time at that point.

Thank you so much for your ongoing support and patience
[/b]

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
Прочитал официальную новость на ммг.ком
------------------------
So that is the answer for now. What this means is that XLO people aren't going to be surfing today.
It will be another 12-14 hours before the sites are back.
Because of this uncertainty XLO will remain closed until midnight 15 November (SERVER TIME) This is until 11:00 AM EST - and you can translate to your own local time.
The first surfing will be on November 16 SERVER time. This will be a 6% day. It will help if everyone doesnt try to surf in the first hour, but I do understand there will be a lot of people keen to get back into their rhythm.
Bottom line - for XLO members - take the day off and come back after the change of server time tomorrow. For TFT check back in 12 - 14 hours
---------------------

Сегодня просерфить сайты на xlentopps не получится. За этот день обязательно засчитаются заработки.
Сайт будет недоступен следующие 12-14 часов.

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
вчера получил выплату моментально, сразу же после заказа, на сумму 180.50$ от xlentopps :d-thumbup:

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
mysilver - ух ты какое совпадение :) я тоже вчера заказал. Приходят автоматом на е-голд.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
свежие новости от админа.
Суть: Andy говорит что делает все возможное чтобы 16-го числа по серверу мы уже могли серфить. А также 16-го числа все получят по 6% за пропущенные дни. Как и в прошлый раз когда были проблемы с сервером тоже добавили 6%.
А остальное как грится он извиняется, просит прощения и т.д.

А также его второй проект скорее всего что будет работать уже через ~ 12-14 часов.

<div class='quotetop'>Цитата</div>
Andy XLO
Latest Server News - Please Read

This is verbatim from the host
<div class='quotetop'>Цитата
Okay, so they thought they had found the fault, replace the network card and it fried during the boot.
And they had only one spare of that model.
It's half past 12 at night here.
The mother board is a couple of years old and the new cards don't fit.

So in the morning they will get a new network card and a new casing, move the components into the new casing and install it.

Means you have a lot of free time on your hands until then. Sorry but there isn't much we can do right now.
[/b]
So that is the answer for now. What this means is that XLO people aren't going to be surfing today.

It will be another 12-14 hours before the sites are back.

Because of this uncertainty XLO will remain closed until midnight 15 November (SERVER TIME) This is until 11:00 AM EST - and you can translate to your own local time.

The first surfing will be on November 16 SERVER time. This will be a 6% day. It will help if everyone doesnt try to surf in the first hour, but I do understand there will be a lot of people keen to get back into their rhythm.

Bottom line - for XLO members - take the day off and come back after the change of server time tomorrow. For TFT check back in 12 - 14 hours

TFT payouts will continue to go out - that is not a problem . Do not respend until the site is fully functional again. The site will be back online before XLO surfing - due to the different nature of the programs.

We do seem to have gone through a few server issues over the last week(s) and I am hopeful that these will all be resolved over the next day. The problems we have faced are nothing more (nor less) than the issues faced in doing business on the internet; I am very aware though - that due to the nature of the arena, these everyday issues can be very worrisome.

I can assure you we are doing all we can to get things resolved - the time differences do not help - shops are not open at midnight unfortunately. I will be avialable to answer questions and concerns during this period of down time, and you are welcome to express yourself .

Thank you for the patience you have given us, and the support you will be giving us.

Andy
[/b][/quote]

Tolstun

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
mysilver - ты как тоже получил презентик от Andy:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
и так можно уже серфить.
Я уже получил 6% за пропушенные дни + сегодня (14, 15, 16).

Также я успел отсерфить 14-го и получить. Тоесть за 14-е я получил 2-раза.

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
<div class='quotetop'>Цитата(Tolstun @ 15.11.2006, 22:10) [snapback]4633[/snapback]</div>
mysilver - ты как тоже получил презентик от Andy:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
и так можно уже серфить.
Я уже получил 6% за пропушенные дни + сегодня (14, 15, 16).

Также я успел отсерфить 14-го и получить. Тоесть за 14-е я получил 2-раза.
[/b]

Ага, презентик получил.
Серф работает в нормальном режиме! :e-clap:

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
На днях буду заказывать еще одну выплату накопившуюся за полмесяца. Кстати, выплаты производятся автоматически на ваш e-gold аккаунт, ждать не приходится ни секунды. :d-thumbup:

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
Последнее редактирование:

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
Сегодня заказал выплату на 105.45$ и автоматически ее получил на свой e-gold. :e-clap:

Tarl

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
хм, я ничего не получил за пропущеные дни будем писать админу...

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
хм, я ничего не получил за пропущеные дни будем писать админу...
Пропущенные дни серфинга мне не засчитались, зато на баланс были добавлены 15$:
33395 2006-12-18 $15.00 Thankyou bonus e-gold XLO Admin no

walruz

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Я вот что-то не понимаю что вы говарите что лучше запрашивать выплату как можно реже чтобы был больший профит...
Ну вот я вложил 1000, заказал выплату, забрали 1 бакс камисия.. и того если каждый день забирать получается $1x75=$75..
или же допустим я буду ждать все 75 дней и ниразу не запрашивать выплату.. получится 1500*5%=$75.. в чем прикол?:t-1doh:

Nitsad

Новичок
Реакции
Поинты
Я вот что-то не понимаю что вы говарите что лучше запрашивать выплату как можно реже чтобы был больший профит...
Ну вот я вложил 1000, заказал выплату, забрали 1 бакс камисия.. и того если каждый день забирать получается $1x75=$75..
или же допустим я буду ждать все 75 дней и ниразу не запрашивать выплату.. получится 1500*5%=$75.. в чем прикол?:t-1doh:

ну прикол в том что ты получишь профит в размере ~425, если я не ошибаюсь

walruz

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
Отредактировал свой сообщение, где было высказано мое ошибочное мнение и расчеты. :rolleyes: Сорри.
Выплату можно забирать хоть каждый день и размер профита от этого не уменьшится.

Т.е. 1000$ + 50% = 1500$ - 5% комиссия = 1425$.
Все верно.

Ну правильно.. как не крути)
Подскажите когда у них меняются сутки плиз.. :t-1doh:

Если по московскому, то +5 часов.
Сейчас 20:00, а в xlentopps сейчас 1 ночи.

Последнее редактирование:

Tarl

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
а что там слышно насчёт смены скрипта? админ ничего делать не собирается? просто замотало логиниться по 2 раза...

mysilver

Участник MMGP.COM
Реакции
Поинты
а что там слышно насчёт смены скрипта? админ ничего делать не собирается? просто замотало логиниться по 2 раза...
Хм, у меня с первого раза логинится через броузер Opera.

Заказал сегодня выплату на 69.35$ и как обычно получил ее автоматом на свой e-gold :biggthumpup:

walruz

Интересующийся
Реакции
Поинты
Закрылась птичка:mad:

I have taken the decision to put XLO into holiday mode for the remainder of the month of January 2007.

This decision is not taken lightly - but is a neccessary one to ensure the long term viability of XLO and also TFT.

As you would probably be aware - the closure of TFT has been a major issue and I am working to find solutions for that.

XLO is the other program we have - and this is completely separate from TFT. However both programs are my responsibility
and to be fair to everyone the pressures right now mean that I am not devoting the best that you deserve to either.

The time off from XLO will give me the much needed time to focus solely on TFT and find solutions.

I will- of course - be in the forum daily- you can be sure that we are not going anywhere.

I am certain that this announcement will cause a wave of concern - but there is - in all reality- no cause for panic or
worry.

I need a little time to refocus and move forwward.

I thank you all for your support over the last 12 months and look forward to the future.

Andy

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу